As I ran, trying to find the portal room I stumbled upon the hallway where my dad's office is. I turn to it, and I smile. Dad is always working non-stop, but I get it, being King of this Dimension is a hard job to do. 

I walk towards the door and knock on it. "Daddy?" I called...

David's POV

 I quietly work in my office, curtains closed, my desk messy, and I'm tired than usual. I sigh as to figuring what to write. The fact that I am also frustrated doesn't make it better. "Daddy?" I hear voice call and that voice is none other than my youngest daughter, Wolfie. The one I am most worried about. "Oh, come in!" I say but then realize the paper is still on my desk. I quickly go to hide the paper because knowing my daughter she will question what it is. But God, David you are stupid for even telling her to come in when you know you are working on- "Oh! Good morning sweetheart!" I say cheerfully as I heard the door open. By my pose you could tell that I was hiding something. "Good morning dad!" Wolfie said cheerfully back until look down to the paper that was hiding in my arms. "What's that?" She points at it in curiosity. I look down at it, coming to realize that I didn't hide it. I try to come up with an excuse "Oh, it's just stupid old paperwork that your old man has to do." I say in my usual cool tone. Surprisingly this time Wolfie says "Oh okay." like she didn't even want to know what it was or is. Usually, she'll be begging for me tell her what I was writing. Wolfie turns back around and starts walking away. Of course, me being the overprotective dad, I say, "Where are you going? If you don't mind me asking?" Wolfie turns her head around and smiles. "I'm going to Mewni to go get my wand!

 It's my birthday, remember?" she asks. I immediately feel guilt over me, for a second I disengage of my surroundings. "I forgot it's birthday... Damn it! I should've been paying more attention..." Then I go back to the real world, "Oh! Happy Birthday Wolfie! I'm sorry I couldn't wake you up myself I was too busy with work..." I apologize. "Oh, it's okay dad! I understand." Wolfie smiles. I smile too and get up off my chest, clearing my throat. "I want to talk about the Butterfly wand. The wand is a big responsibility and very powerful. If it gets into the wrong hands the universe could be in deep trouble" I say sternly but I can tell Wolfie was annoyed by my little pep talk. I walk towards her. "Wolfie, this will be your first source of magic. I want you to know that I want you to learn how to use the wand for so many reasons. You can use it for defense, combat and make your own spells but I will not lie that it will take time." I look down at my daughter. "Wolfie, you have great power, but you haven't activated it yet. You don't know how to use your powers; this will be a great learning curve for you." I grab onto her shoulders. My daughter doesn't know how powerful she is. Wolfie gave me one of her looks, it looked like she was saying 'Dad really?' I know she is annoyed with my talk. "Thanks for the pep talk dad, but don't worry! I can handle the wand, you'll see!" Wolfie says confidently. I smile small "I know, I will always believe in you. Always have and always will." I hug her and she hugs me back. We parted after our little moment "I gotta go dad." She says and I nod. Wolfie starts walking away "Be careful! Mewni can be dangerous!" I call out to her one more time to which she replies "Dad I go to Mewni all the time! I'll be fine!!" I sigh. "Okay..." I say to myself. I take a moment then draw my attention back to my 'paperwork'. I walked towards my desk, and I held up the paper with the title of it saying 'Peace Treading' ........

Wolfie's POV

I walked into another room in the palace that was called the portal room. I used this portal room because I didn't have access to dimensional scissors yet. In this room each dimension's portal is in here like Earth, Mewni , and more! Of course, I start walking to the Mewni portal and I stand in front of it, bracing myself. "Ye-hoo!" I yell as I yeet myself in the portal. Different colors all sour around me into a big hole, I float slowly until the different colors twist then once they stop or "let go" as I say. I zoom through the colors, stars and sparkles. Going through portals is so much fun and magical! I laugh a bunch until I see a bright light that makes me cover my eyes. I fell face first into the ground, which hurt "Ow!" I yell out. I get up, brushing off my clothes and I look at the portal which closed in a blink of an eye. "Stupid portal..." I mumble "You ruined the fun part!" I yelled again. I sigh and then turn my head and body to see the dimension before me. "Mewni!"I beam with happiness and quickly run down the gigantic hill which led me into the city. "Wow Mewni looks so different now!" I look around in amazement. You see, ever since Star or well, I call her mom. Ever since mom became queen and my 'sisters' mastered the wand they have been working really hard on Mewni's image. When Star was younger Mewni looked so poor and sad but now everyone is happier and it's much more beautiful. Lots of people noticed it was me and lots of them said 'Hello's', 'Good day's', 'Be careful with wand', etc. To which I all responded too. I stopped in my tracks and I heard, "Hello dearie!" to which I turn around to see my favorite person in all of Mewni. "Eclipsa!" I rush towards her and hug her. Eclipsa laughs, "Well someone missed me." She spoke. "Of course, I did!" I say looking up at her. "Why are you out here instead of being inside?" I ask her. "Can I not see my favorite granddaughter before her big day?" Eclipsa shows her small smile. I laugh a little. "You can, you just always seem to surprise me." "Oh, I do that all the time dear." She nudges my arm and we both laugh. "The wand is a big responsibility, but remember to have fun, okay?" She ensures me and I nod "I know, dad told me about it being a responsibility, make sure that it doesn't get in the wrong hands, and I get that. But I won't forget to have fun." I say, "I promise to you, dad and everyone else I will take care of the wand!" I sounded very confident, and I felt it too. Eclipsa looked at me with a soft and proud emotion "I know you will sweetie." We both started to walk to the castle together so we could have company and also so that we could catch up. "Eclipsa?" I say, "Yes dear?" Eclipsa responds. "I've been meaning to ask you this but never had the courage..." I began to speak. "What is it dear? I won't judge... maybe." Eclipsa says. I gulp but say "Why did you give the wand back to Star?" I say while I stop walking and so does she. Eclipsa smiles small again and looks down at the ground. "Well," she began "When Aurora was born, I wanted her to have the same experience with the wand just like I, Star, Moon and Meteora. That goes for the rest of your 'siblings', and you, too." I immediately felt so much warmth in my heart. "Aww Eclipsa!" My eyes sparkle, "That's so sweet! Speaking of Meteora, how is she, and Globgor too?" I ask. "They're inside with the rest, don't worry." Eclipsa suddenly gasps a little "That reminds me, come on or else we're going to be late! We can't dilly dally for too long Dear!" Eclipsa says while pushing me, making me walk. "Okay! Okay!" I giggle.