iv. feeling is mutual

feeling is mutual

'✭.<Alora Ivory>.*•
This sucks

We heard a scream but it wasn't from any of the people who were here? Some people ran off while others circled around Alex and Tristan. Oh no...

I got up from the ground to see them pacing around each other. Before Alex went to attack, punching Tristan who fought back. Everyone was just cheering on Alex.

They had more visible injuries because of them both wearing rings, there were blood dripping everywhere and bruises that were faint but definitely going to be more visible.

Tristan punched Alex right in his stomach caused him to fall which Tristan held him on the ground by put his arm on his throat. Alex kept pushing him off while everyone was still rooting for Alex.

I couldn't stand seeing my brother let alone Tristan being hurt by each other. So I stepped in where I tried to tug Tristan off of my brother. "Tristan! Stop! Get off of him!" I yelled as Alex was turning red.

He looked at me pushing me away slightly before Alex pushed Tristan off of him, they were pushing each other. Before I tugged back in Tristan. Yelling for him to stop and walk away.

I noticed Tara stepped in pulling him away, by pushing him away from Alex, who had Alex by his shirt. "Tris, stop it! Let him go!" She yelled, he looked over at her. "Stop, Tara. Let me hit this fucker!"

He escaped our grasp before Alex grabbed a hold of Tristan waist pushing him toward the crowd. Tara and I tried to pull him away. Before I looked over at Mattheo, Theodore and Lorenzo who were watching amused.

Alex lets go and they were just pushing each other back while getting Tristanwas getting hits in. "Get Alex away, now!" I yelled over at the three. They looked at each other then at me who I could feel my eyes watering.

They walked over to Alex pulling him away, while Tristan was finally stumbled back. I pushed him behind me and I could feel his heavy breathing.
"What did I tell you, Alex? She isn't comfortable with you anymore! She doesn't trust you." Tristan said weakly.

I wouldn't quite say I don't trust Alex, he just takes things the wrong way. "Stop, Tristan." I whispered feeling embarrassed. "Alora, is it that true do you really not trust me? I thought we were closer than that..?" Alex asked, all the eyes went to me and I was scared to answer.

Alex looked at me with the face of betrayal. "Fine. If that's how you feel then...go off with Erdos. I'll stop fucking caring then." He said as he turned his attention to me. I was going over to talk to him before a cat appears out of nowhere.

The cat walked before and then transformed to Professor McGonngall. "Bed empty. No one knew where you all were, just to find you partying. How irresponsible. All of you." She said looking around.

"Not only was there underage drinking but fighting?" She looked over to Tristan and Alex. "Now who is responsible for this mess." Everyone immediately pointed to Mattheo and the others.

"Wow, thanks." Mattheo scoffed, McGonngall shook her head. "I expected it from you three but mister ivory? You should think long and hard about your friendship choice." Alex rolled his eyes.

"Ouch, professor. Solid burn I guess." Theodore said, they all look at him and he just shrugged. She shook her head and turned over to me. "You will be joining us as well, Miss ivory." I nodded and Tristan grabbed my hand, holding it tight.

I wanted to let go, I have never seen him like that before it scared me. Will he be like that all the time?

"Everyone go back to your dormitories, I will be getting a list back from the head of your houses, if not there you will be getting detention." McGonngall ordered. Everyone slowly walked over towards the castle.

It was all just the walk of shame back to the school, none of us said anything. Just complete silence; arriving at McGonngall's classroom each taking a seat.

"What was this all about?" She asked, they all stood silent and looked away. McGonngall looked over at me. "Personal problems, Professor." I answered.

"I hope you all know that each one of you are responsible for what happened tonight, you should all take time to think what happened and will be joining me tomorrow for detention." Alex stood up slamming his hands in the desk.

"What? Professor it's the first practice of quidditch tomorrow, I can't miss it!"

"I will inform the slytherin captain that you can't participate, Mister Ivory." Alex sat back down annoyed, Tristan laughed and Alex looked over at him. "Fucking asshole."

"If it wasn't for you, we probably wouldn't all have detention." Tristan said, I looked at him annoyed. "Merlin this is why I fucking hate you, Erdos. Always trying to be funny."

Tristan shrugged, "the feeling is mutual."