The Magic Xylophone

The episode opens with a distant view of the Heeler Home, playing an unknown piano tune, then it cuts to the playroom. Bingo and Isla is watching their dad as he has Bluey on his lap, acting as his piano.

Bandit: "Ladies and gentleman, I may now play for you, the "Rondo Alla Turca"."

Bandit does some minor preparations as Bluey giggles at this sight. Then he starts 'playing' all over her, vocalizing as the latter giggles and fidgets as she is being tickled. Then she manages to flee, but Bandit tries to hold her down, dragged as she continues to crawl.

Bandit: "Hey, piano! Ladies and... gentlemen, I'm terribly sorry, I seem to be having a little bit of trouble with my- piano!"

Bandit finally gets Bluey back onto his lap, then proceeding to keep 'playing' all over her, having repeated the same thing above the last time he did it. Isla laughs wiping a tear away from her eye.

Bingo: "Dad, I want to be a piano."

Bluey: "No, it's still my turn!"

Isla: "Taking turns can be difficult."

Bandit: "You're sister is right."

Bingo: "Dad! Blueys had this many turns." Bingo tries to extend all her limbs while also holding up all of her fingers

Bandit: "You can be the bun bongos!"

Bandit proceeds to picks Bingo up and begins clapping her bottom, while vocalizing bongo sounds. Just as that, Bluey dances, Isla gets up dancing as well as Bingo giggling, that's when Chilli walks in.

Chilli: "Ooh, island rhythms!"

Bluey: "This episode of Bluey is called The Magic Xylophone!"

Back In the playroom, Bandit was exercising his legs as Bluey holds them down and Isla is now seen writing/drawing something in a note book near the balcony sitting down. Meanwhile, Bingo can be seen finding something in the bucket full of musical instruments.

Bingo: "Where are the real bongos?" Bingo gasps at something and digs it out from the bucket. "Isla, Bluey look!"

Bingo holds up a tiny xylophone which she shows for everyone in the room to see.

Bandit: "Huh? Oh nooo...!" Bandit attempts to run, but Bluey manages to hold him down.

Bluey: "Quick, Bingo! Get the dinger thing!"

Bandit: He is currently struggling, attempting to run. "Let me up! Let me out of here!" His leg is pulled by Isla, who now put her book and pencil down and walked over to help bluey bringing pain to Bandit. "Aaah!"

Isla:"Your not going anywhere Dad!"

Bingo manages to dig out the mallet

Bingo: "Got it!"

Bluey: "Do a ding!"

Bingo: "Freeze!" She dings the xylophone with the mallet

As Bingo dings one of the xylophone's note, Bandit stops struggling and stops moving

Bluey, Isla and Bingo, at the same time: "Yeah!! The Magic Xylophone!"

The scene cuts to Bandit's face, with the audio starting to play playing the previously mentioned Rondo Alla Turca for the remainder of most likely the episode.

As Bluey, Isla and Bingo giggle, the adjust Bandit right hand to a pointing gesture, then up his right nostril. Bingo adjusts Bandit's left hand to a thumbs up gesture, then Isla makes him smile by pressing the edge of his mouth to form a smile. Bluey, Isla and BIngo laugh after this procedure. Chilli then proceeds to walk in. What looks like she is packing something.