149

As soon as Aubrey ran through the front door she saw smoke. She ran into the kitchen to see Avan binning a lot of black food. Aubrey starts laughing. Avan turns around to see Aubrey laughing at him.

Avan: What are you laughing at missy?

Aubrey: You trying to cook but failed and burnt it all!

Avan gasps and Aubrey's face turns serious.

Aubrey: What?

Avan: What happens if everyone comes home and sees what I've done?! Then what?!

Aubrey looks around.

Aubrey: Where is everyone anyways?

Avan: They all went down to the beach to do little last touches to the treehouse and I said I'll make breakfast.

Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: You go get me some stuff ready for the beach and I'll make breakfast for everyone.

Avan: Deal!

Avan runs upstairs and Aubrey cooks everyone breakfast. After 20 minutes Avan comes down the stairs carrying Aubrey's bag whilst Aubrey's in the kitchen surving the breakfast for when everyone arrives.

Avan: I think I've got everything!

Aubrey: What've you put in?

Avan empties the bag onto the kitchen counter.

Avan: I got you a purple bikini, sun cream, beach hat, beach towel, sunglasses, beach ball, volleyball and spare change of clothes.

Aubrey nods.

Aubrey: Yea I think that's everything! Thanks Uncle Avan!

Aubrey hugs him.

Avan: That's ok kiddo.

Aubrey packs her bag again and everyone walks into the house smelling the breakfast Aubrey made.

Laura: Avan that smells divine!

Avan: I can't take all the credit!

Aubrey elbows him.

Avan: Thank you so much! I hope you all enjoy it!

Everyone sits down and start eating.

Ryder: A, what are you doing here?

Aubrey: School's cancelled because there's a gas leak so I'm going to go to the beach house for the day with my friends.

Ryder smiles.

Ryder: Can I come?

Aubrey chuckles and rubs the hair on his head.

Aubrey: Sorry bro.

Ryder: Dang!

Everyone giggles. After everyone eats for a few minutes the home phone rings.

Aubrey: I got it!

Aubrey jumps over the counter and picks up the phone to see the Caller ID was Unknown, Aubrey shrugs it off but puts the phone on hands free so everyone can hear it.

Aubrey: Hello?

??: Hi, I'm Joslyn Davis from ClevverTV and we'd like to invite Aubrey Lynch down to the studio for an interview.

Aubrey turns to face the family. Some are shaking their heads whereas others are holding up their thumbs mouthing 'Go for it!'

Aubrey: I think Aubrey would enjoy that. What time?

Joslyn: How about 2pm tomorrow. You know the address right?

Aubrey: Of course I do. Thank you. Bye.

Aubrey hangs up and faces her family.

Ross: Are you CRAZY?!

Rydel: You can't go to an interview with your face all messed up!

Aubrey shrugs.

Aubrey: My face is always messed up anyways.

Ariana: Why would you think that?!

Aubrey: I've always thought that. I've never thought of myself as being attractive.

Riker: Well that should change because you're beautiful just the way you are!

Aubrey giggles.

Aubrey: Thanks, anyways Ipim going to need help with make-up tomorrow, who wants to help?

All the girls raise their hands except Laura and are all jumping up and down excited. Aubrey giggles and grabs her bag.

Rocky: Where are you going?

Aubrey: Like I said earlier, the beach with my friends.

Rocky: Oh yea!

Jennette: Go have fun!

Aubrey: Thanks, bye.

Aubrey walks out of the house and heads to the beach. Whilst she was walking down the road she heard gasps and sometimes children started crying once they saw her face.

That's when she realised she hadn't put on any make-up...oops. Once she made it to the beach she ran up to the treehouse and scanned her finger to allow her to enter. That's right, they got a scanner so only they can go in. Anyways, she got in and was greeted by all her friends.

Layla: Heya girl.

Aubrey: Hey. Sorry I'm late, I had to cook breakfast because Uncle Avan burnt it all.

Everyone laughs.

Cameron: I swear he's the least trustworthy person to be in a kitchen!

Anna: No, I think that's Ariana.

Hunter: I would say Rocky.

Everyone starts bickering on who they think is least trustworthy in a kitchen. They came to a conclusion of Ryder because he's the youngest and doesn't know anything about cooking.

Anna: Do you guys wanna go in the sea?

Hunter: Sure!

Layla: You know it!

Thomas: I wanna ride some waves!

Aubrey: You guys can, but I don't wanna. I'll watch you, I'll sit out on the balcony.

Cameron: You sure A?

Aubrey: Yea, I don't exactly wanna go out and show the world my face...it's not what I call, presentable.

Robyn: A, you look beautiful.

Layla: Like always.

Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: Then explain why children were screaming and crying when they saw me.

Thomas: When was this?

Aubrey: When I was walking down to the beach.

Robyn sits down next to her.

Robyn: Ignore them. You're the most beautiful girl ever.

Aubrey: Even with scars that'll last forever?

Anna: Definatley.

Aubrey: Awe, you guys!

They have a group hug. After a while they all separate and they all go in the sea except Aubrey. She's watching them from the balcony with pancakes in front of her.

Anna and Cameron are building sandcastles. Thomas and Hunter are surfing. Layla and Robyn are sunbathing. Aubrey smiles at all her friends praying that her face will heal so she doesn't have to hide forever.