141

Bella runs back in with Doctor Gold.

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

Avan: Aubrey's legs bleeding and we don't know why.

The doctor sighs.

Doctor: Aubrey, please remove your hands.

Aubrey sighs and moves her hands showing her bloody leg.

Doctor: Either this just happened or we missed this in the scan! If so the hospital in Cali shouldn't have sent you like this. Aubrey, what happened?

Aubrey: I don't know! Literally my brother was giving me a hug then my leg was in agony. I clutched my leg with my hands then I removed them and they were covered in blood!

The doctor examines Aubrey's leg. After around 10 minutes he comes to a conclusion.

Doctor: Ok, it seems that you just had a very large and deep cut from jumping into the water. Aubrey, did you hit your leg on anything?

Aubrey: I jumped into water and cut my leg? When was that?

The doctor starts getting mad.

Doctor: Of course you can't remember! You can barely even remember your own name!

Aubrey: I'm sorry! Don't shout at me!

The doctor calms down.

Doctor: I'm sorry that I shouted at you, that was very unprofessional of myself.

Aubrey: You got that right.

The doctor sighs. And shrugs it off.

Doctor: Ok Aubrey, stay there I'm going to get a nurse to sort you out. I have other people to see.

The doctor walks out.

Aubrey: What's his problem?

Rydel: Nothing sweetie, he's just stressed.

Aubrey shrugs it off.

Aubrey: So, who are you people?

Robyn: Well you already know me so I'll introduce them. Aubrey this is Cameron my boyfriend, this is Hunter and Layla, they're dating. Then there's Anna and Thomas. They're not dating.

Aubrey smiles.

Aubrey: It's very nice to meet you.

Layla: Aubrey, please remember...please remember who we are.

Aubrey: I'm sorry but I don't recognise any of you. I'm trusting you though because my family does.

The nurse walks in.

Nurse: Hello Aubrey.

Aubrey: Hello?

The nurse chuckles and Aubrey's confused.

Aubrey: Am I supposed to know you too?

The nurse shakes her head.

Nurse: No, we've never met but I'm a nurse who's going to sort out your leg. Is that ok with you?

Aubrey: The sooner the pain goes, the better.

Nurse: Ok then.

The nurse examines Aubrey's leg and sighs.

Nurse: Well that may take a while.

Aubrey: What do you mean?

The Nurse sighs.

Nurse: The doctor seems to think it's a cut...I think it's something more.

Riker: Like what?

Nurse: It could be the beginning of cancer all over again.