Chapter 6: Blast from the past part 1

Começar do início

Yusei got his card back.

Jack: What now, Yusei? Are you having second thoughts?

Yusei throw his Stardust Dragon back to Jack and about to catch it when a pink duel runner came in and it's driver grabs it.

Yusei: Gold Ranger?

Gold Ranger then take off her helmet to reveal (h/l) (h/c) flowing down on her shoulder but reveal tears flowing down of her cheeks.

Gold Ranger: Yusei, what are you thinking? I'm promise you I'd to get your card back and make Jack to stay in the Satellite for good!

Yusei: Gold Ranger, I want the card and you are going to challenge him tonight, right now and you going to win make Jack to pay for what he did more!

Jack: She always were a dreamer. And get ready, because here comes the wake up call!

At the penthouse, Alfred saw that (y/n) and Jack are not in their rooms.

Alfred: I better get Master Bruce and Master Goodwin. Oh, Mina!

Mina: Yes?

Alfred: Master Jack and Miss (Y/n) are missing.

Mina: We gotta talk with Goodwin!

Yusei: Gold Ranger?

Gold Ranger: Hmm?

Yusei: You're going to use my Stardust Dragon to beat him.

Gold Ranger then nod in thanks to Yusei.

Yusei: When are you going to tell us where, we're heading, Jack?

Arcee: Optimus.

Optimus: Arcee.

Gold Ranger hears the voice again.

Voice: Ah-ah-ah-ah!

Gold Ranger shook it off and saw that they're heading to the Kaiba Dome. They're unaware that Megatron and Soundwave are following them as laser-beak destroy the all the security cameras.

Bruce: It's good thing that I fired that guy from Wayne Tower and (y/n) went to bed. [Whispers to Goodwin] He's nothing but a lunatic.

They heard a thud to see Dick got bore of the Professor's talking about their generator. But they didn't notice a certain robot dog is watching them as it using it's camera.

Alfred: Excuse me?

Mina: Pardon the intrusion.

Bruce: Alfred, what is it?

Goodwin: Yes Mina...

Mina, Alfred: Mr. Atlas and Ms. Wayne are missing...

Bruce, Goodwin: What?! Professor.

Goodwin: There's another problem me and Bruce must attend to, but this is all very intriguing. I want you to find out exactly what this power supply capable of.

Jason: And for once saved it in the morning.

Goodwin: So what you two are saying is that Jack and (Y/n) just vanished... I assigned you to be their personal handler, now if anything unfortunate happened to them, I'm holding you two personally responsible.

Bruce: Alfred's been part of the family since I was a boy. According to the note, that they're at Kaiba dome today.

Mina: What are they doing in the dome?

Jason: Maybe Goodwin told them that their going to duel at midnight since the plan has been changed.

Goodwin: I didn't tell them that.