Ch. 7

On the other side of the manhole is a floating island with a big shack on the side. In one of the corners is a snow globe. With DJ Octavio? "Umm?" I'm say pointing over to him in complete shock seeing him in there. "Like I said this place is pretty much abandoned." Luna says shrugging her shoulders. "You octolings let me out of here!" DJ Octavio yells. "No I think we're good." Ninava says. DJ Octavio just rolls his eyes. "Hey at least you still have your celery sticks." Ninava says. "It's wasabi. Get it right." DJ Octavio says in a cold voice. Ninava just shrugs at him.

"Anyways welcome to Tentakeel Outpost!" Clover says lifting her hand up. "Hey I thought we agreed I was going to say that." Luna says making Clover shrug. "Anyways, follow me." Luna says in a tired voice. 

We all follow her onto a bridge that shows us three kettles and one boss kettle. Luna walks over to the boss kettle. "This is where we will battle at. Lucie has redesigned everything a while back so it's a little bigger." Luna explains.

Before I knew if she goes into the boss kettle, then Lucie, then Ninava, and then Clover. I look at the kettle taking a deep breath then I goes inside. 

When we get there we are standing on a respawn pad. Lucie takes out a remote control and a UFO flies up to us. "Lucie also found one of these and she fixed it up." Ninava says. We all walk onto it and it takes us to the floating platform in the center. It is round and gray with water surrounding it with a little bit of area to walk on the other side. All around the platform is floating pillars.

 "How deep is this water." I say looking at it. "I built it deep enough where it even goes under the platform we are standing on." Lucie says. "Wow." Is all I'm able to say. Luna, Lucie, Ninava, and Clover get back onto a platform and fly up to the side.

"You will face each of us one by one so we can see how well you can use your gift. The first one who gets splatted loses! Your first opponent is Clover. She is really strong and since she can snipe you it will be even harder to try and reach her." Luna explains. "But I'm so generous so I'll give you a little help." Clover says throwing down a can. "The special in there is a special from the Splatlands called a zipcaster. Use it wisely since you only get one." Clover says. I take it and immediately my tentacles start glowing. 

"Well Lyric are you ready?" Luna asks. I nod as I grip onto my sorella brella. "What about you Clover? Are you ready?" Luna asks. "Yep." Clover says taking her splatterscope and jumping onto one of the pillars. "Then begin!" Luna shouts.

Clover takes her splatterscope and shoots at me. I take my sorella brella opening it. The shot hits my sorella brella and knocks me back. "Smart." Clover says smirking. I launch my sorella brella and I immediately turn into my octopus form and I begin to swim in the ink. I stand up and I throw an autobomb onto the pillar she is standing on, and I retreat. "Oh come on!" She says jumping onto another pillar before she gets blown up. 

"Bad move! Now you're defenseless without the top of your sorella brella!" Clover says smirking. I swear this girl scares me when she is battling sometimes. She is right though. I am defenseless without the brella part of my sorella brella. And I can't wait for it to respawn. I look around and I get a dumb idea.

I run over to the water and I jump in. I swim under the stage to hide under it while holding my breath. I look around and I get an idea. 'Luna said that the first one who gets splatted loses so all I have to do is get her off that pillar!' I think in my head. I look down at my sorella brella to see that the brella part is back on.

"Come out, come out, come out, wherever you are." Clover says still trying to snipe me. I activate my zipcaster and I aim at the pillar she is on. My hand sticks to it and I shoot out of the water and onto where the pillar that Clover is on. I shoot her with my sorella brella before she can even react making her fall off of it. She lands straight into the water and not on the platform like I thought she would.