Ch 15: SPIDER HOMEE!!!

Jessica's pov

What's all this light! So annoying!

I heard noise around me; the machines were beeping, some people were hurrying around and blabbering with things I am not in mind to understand. My sight was so blur, like I was seeing just silhouettes, no features and no expression.

I let out a deep breath and with that all of them stopped. They froze like status and slowly I started to recognize them, Doctors and nurses and this beeping machine is just hitting my head.

" J-Jessy?" I heard Madison's shaking voice

She looks tired with those tears running down her cheeks and trembled hands.

" Maddie!" I smiled

" Thank Gosh! You are alive!" She choked with her cry as she hugged me

I forced my right arm to hug her back in soothing way as she.

" Peter is waiting you." She whispered to me

I felt the happiest when I heard this

" Thank you Maddie!"

" I- I should tell Dom... He is terribly worried."

I nodded. I am sure he is grilling himself for not stopping me. I am happy that I am back to take care of my boys and live with my loving husband.

" Take care of her!" She said to the other doctor and went out.

They took me to my room in the hospital and attached me to the machines, saying that they should make sure I am fine and won't have another heart attack.

" Jessica!" Dom barged into the room

He looked at me with big eyes as he was not believing what he was seeing. He put his face into his hands and slid on the wall as he let out a loud bitter cry.

" Domy?" I called as I opened my arms for him

He walked to me and hugged me tightly as tight as he could. He could crash me but I also need it. I missed him.

" I am sorry! I made you live this." I said

He pulled away and kissed my hands then my forehead. " You made me see my life crash the wall for a minute but you shouldn't be sorry for this great moment. You and my boys are my life. I was so scared."

" I am the luckiest Dom. I love you so much." I pulled him into a hug again

" I love you to the infinity." He breathed me in and out deeply as I relaxed into his arms

My mother walked into the room. We pulled away and here I see that little angel into her embrace. She marched to me as tears were still on her eyes. I pulled my arms forward to take him. 

She gave it to me and said," Welcome back, babe. He has your eyes!" She choked with her cry

Dom rubbed her back as I grabbed her hand and kissed it then I put it on my cheek. " Look mom I am okay!"

" Thank God, thank God!" She said as she kissed my cheek

I looked at Peter. He is sleeping peacefully.

" So tiny! And adorable! My Gosh!" I looked at him with awe

" Just like his mother!" Ben stepped into the room as he was holding my favorite ice cream

Cookie Ice cream!!!!

" Beeeeen!"

" Sis!" He took me into his embrace as he minded Pete