Chapter 1

Jotaro POV:

Since I started high school I never had true friends. I use to have but the they thought I was weird because they didn't understand what a stand user was.

They saw me injured too... Because I defeat a few stand users at the school. Thinking I'm a weak ass boy who got hurt quickly.. What they don't know I keep the whole school safe.

Last year was horrible. My friends all left me but now this year seems like the same. Another year alone. Good grief.

I walked to class as I heard the bell rang. I took my seat watching out the window from the 3rd floor.

Seeing everyone come and sitting down. These stupid bitches in my class can't stop talking about me. They such simps.

They always in my way. Sometimes girls are annoying. Especially those rude ones that think they are God's gift or something.

The teacher stepped in. We stood up and greet. " Good morning sir". We sat down and the teacher spoke alot of shit. Until I heard. "so guys we have a new learner on our school and in our class".

I looked concerned. " class, she is very smart and has the greatest grade in her old school... But unfortunately she left her previous school because of violence".

Violence? Damn she must be a victim or the commiter.

" you may come in".

Y/N POV:

I've moved to Japan cause my mom and dad had new work. Life is cheaper here. I kinda miss my old school cause it seem I'm the only chubby girl here.

In my previous school there were a few.
I moved out of America/south africa /Europe........ Whatever place you live.

The school uniform is uncomfortable. The skirt is tight on my hips and the shirt is tight by my arms and chest.

I was late. My mom dropped me off. Luckily no one was outside to see me. I ran my fastest to my class. I got lost noo...... I asked a  boy who was walking the passages he looked weird he had green clothes and red hair. "hey you know this class". He nodded.
"oh it's third floor you'll see the number there". I said thanks and ran.

"geez for a chubby girl she ran fast and athletic". He said as I ran. I didn't get angry that's rather a compliment.

I arrived at the door at time. Hearing the teacher blabbering for a few I gained my breath. I heard I should come in.

I felt nervous my hands sweaty. I opened it and stepped in seeing the class they looked at me weird. Especially the girls. The girls faces turned in disgust I new it.

The boys looked normal. I guess the boys aren't that judgemental. I saw the tallest boy in class. He sat there with a thick frown. Piercing greenblue eyes. He looked more mad. He's intimidating.

"class please greet". They greeted and I said. " morning everyone I'm Y/N L/N". I faked a nervous smile. I heard a few gossips and whispers how fat I'm am. I mean I'm not that fat.

"you may sit anywhere". I nodded. I wanted to sit next to a girl. But she put her bag on the chair. The only seat open was in front of the creep tall boy. I walked at the back an smiled at him before I sat down.

As the teacher was explaining the work we doing in physics, I wrote notes. The day was okay.

We moved class to class and last period before lunch was math. "great better get the homework done tomorrow". The old lady said.

After all I still sit in front of him. I wonder why is he following me. Does he have the same classes like me. Physics, math, geography. Well its a coincidence then.

The bell rang and it was lunch. My mom packed my favorite bento. Japan is interesting the food is good. For the past 3 months Japan is good.

The cafeteria was full of people. And seems like no one likes me. No table wants me to Sit with them.

I saw a open table at the back. I sat down took my lunch and my drawimg book. I love drawing animations and games.... I do art as well.

I took a few munches on my food. I keep the rice balls, steak strips for last. I drew a man's anatomy. And I felt a shadow over me.

It was cold and intimidating. I looked up. And I got a fright. "adaahhh... Oh.. H... Hi".

This tall boy looked down on me his eyes is pretty ngl. "Don't act all nice to me.... What are you doing here... By my table".

?? It's his table?? Gosh. "sorry nobody wanted to sit anywhere so I saw this open table".

He leaned down. "get away... Or I'll kill you.... What's your plans here".

I looked confused. "what.... What do you mean... I came here overseas for school that's all".

He banged his hand on the table. "you bad at lying.... I can feel your energy".

I have no clue. "what do you mean".

He moves and say opposite me. " if you try to kill anyone with your stand ill kill you".  he crossed his arms. I'm shocked. I looked nervous. "no why would I kill people....... I thought I was the only stand user". You chuckled.

He was checking you out. " what's that". He pointed to your drawing. "oh its my practice drawing... I do animations...i drew  anatomy today". You showed him. He looked still stoic but you kinda read his eyes hes amused.

"Anyways do you have the same classes like I do... I noticed in every class I am you in". You looked concerned.

"good grief...... Yeah I noticed too.... Well it's ganna be like that for the next 3 years i guess".

You just hummed. While eating you put your book and pencil away. "I'm Y/N and you are?"

" I already know your name idiot." he rolled his eyes. "jotaro kujo". You smiled.

"thats a nice name". Jotaro face looks weird. Like he's blushing or disgusted
The bell rang.

"well I guess that's the bell.... See you in class Jotaro".

He still sat at the table while you stood up walking. He looked behind seeing your curvy figure and wide hips. As if he was noticing that."that damn girl".

To be continued

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey guys new book.

I hope you enjoyed so far.

Pls follow my first account.
Chubbycup.

Thank you all love yall 😘❤️🍩