Getting ice-cream together (Itadori x reader)

Warnings: fluffish 

I put my earbuds into my ears and turned on my favorite song. I looked out the train window to see droplets running down the glass. I just got released from the hospital with a broken arm and am going back to jujutsu high. 

I've had a crush on Itadori  for a while but don't have the balls to tell him. 

ping!

I look at my phone to see Itadori's name plastered across the screen. 

Hey! When do you think you'll be back? I miss you.

I read the last part over and over again feeling heat rise to my cheeks. I null over what to reply biting the innards of my cheek in thought.

i should be back in a few hours. I miss you too!

I squeal and put my phone down. It took all the courage in my body to send the last part. I wait for a few minutes checking every now and then for a reply.

ping!

We should do something when you get back. maybe go get ice-cream?

my face gets even hotter as I looked over the text making sure I read it correctly. I get nervous and retype my answer over and over again. I get another text from him before i get to press send.

of course if you don't want to we don't have to!  you may not want to hang out with me lol. 

I could practically see the insecurity seeping off the text. I immediately feel bad and try to respond as quick as possible.

I would love to get ice-cream with you! 

-time skip-

I get off the train and see itadori waiting for me. "y/n!" he yells my name as he runs to hug me. I feel my face heat up as he puts his arms around me. I try to act nonchalant about it as he pulls away. 

"Are you okay?" he asks as we walk to the ice-cream shop. "yeah!" I reply "just a broken arm doctor said it should take 6 to 8 weeks to heal." We continue talking all the way to the ice-cream shop.

"What do you want?" he asks. "Ummmm... can I get (favorite ice-cream flavor)?" he gets the same thing you get. "look y/n we're matching!" he says excitedly as we sat down to eat.

"do you like anyone y/n?" he asks surprising me "maybe.." I reply suddenly being extremely interested in my hands. 

"oh.. Who are they?" he said sadly "you..." I reply immediately regretting my decision. I look up and see itadori frozen in shock. "you know what forget i ever said anything." 

I get up to leave but I feel itadori's hand grasp mine. "wait!" he says desperately " I um.. I-i like you too." 

now it was my turn to be shocked.

"really?" i ask. "really" he says relaxing as he looks into my eyes.

"would you be my so" (significant other) he asks "yes!" i say pulling him into a hug. 

"I love you y/n." his voice muffled by my hair "I love you too" 

-

-

-

Sorry it's so short. I'm new to writing fanfics. hopefully my other ones will be better. remember to leave requests. I'll do them to the best of my ability.

529 words