Chapter 267 Season 6

Chris had killed more then 200 male hunters on the way down to the docking area. I had to jump on her back an hold onto her neck for dear life! We had been on the scaffolding above the ships. Chris was mauling the hunters in front of us, when I heard a happy squeeling sound.

I looked down to see Alexi chasing after Rakkii, who was rolling around in a shield bubble. "Chris they are below us!" I chatter to her.

After taking the head off of the remaining male infront of us she chucks the limp body at Alexi. Hitting her backwards stunning her before she jumps down with us landing right infront of Alexi!

Alexi looked confused then petrified in fear! She even disgraced herself as she looked up Chris's stunning body! I really wish I could dress her! The scraps of fabric don't really do anything to cover her female anatomy...

Which were very impressive...

Chris knocks Alexi across the docking area in one hit. The crunching sound as she hit the wall full force, was not nice to listen to.

I slide off of Chris's back an go to scoop up Rakkii into my arms. She looks to be unharmed other then the mark on her cheek. I deactivated the shield an walk over to Chris. Rakkii is reaching her tiny arms out to her bearer.

Chris although in a berserker mode is very affectionate towards us. She purrs at Rakkii, while petting her very gently. She pauses as she pets Rakkii, Cheek making the cut disappear like she had done to me.

I couldn't hear anything but Chris's head snapped towards the direction of Alexi. I could see that Alexi was still awake after such a blow. Chris let's out a bellowing roar as she charges angrily towards Alexi.

Rakkii was just letting out happy Squeals! She wasn't afraid at all. Honestly I wasn't afraid either...

Which is odd, I should be afraid. This should be a terrifying situation to witness.

I felt nothing towards Alexi...

I only felt a warmth of Love, an affection from Chris. That made the horrors she put forth by slaughtering many yautja so brutality in front of me, made it seem like it was nothing.

I rocked Rakkii carefully in my arms. I suppose if Chris thought I was an enemy that what I was currently feeling would be very different. As brutal as she is, she is graceful, breath taking and so beautiful all at the same time.

I watch as she throws Alexi around like a training dummy. I don't feel sorry for Alexi, not after what she planned to let the guard do to me. I have done some regrettable things just to survive, but I never once forgotten my female honor!

She lost her Honor, her reputation, her family, her everything...

All in her quest for power!

I vow to myself to never be like her ever! I will follow the honorable path like my new family...

I watch as Chris uses pipes to pin Alexi to the wall like a bloody cross. Putting a pipe into Alexi's shoulders, hands, and then thru each of her knees!

Alexi is Screaming in pain, and in fear, as Chris then uses her claws to take Alexi's Skin off slowly, in painful, long strips, while Alexi is still alive!

I have seen yautja skinned after death as a way to dishonor the body. Never while they were alive...

It was a learning experience!

Alexi either passes out, or she passed on as she becomes slient. While Chris finishes scalping her skull. Chris slaps Alexis face few times. I can hear a groan escape from Alexi's body.