𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Rushing towards the nearest village,  Diane glances down at [Name] with a worried expression, "Don't worry, [Name]! He's going to be find

Rushing towards the nearest village, Diane glances down at [Name] with a worried expression, "Don't worry, [Name]! He's going to be find." Diane said, as [Name] clenches onto the messy blonde haired male.

Following after the brown haired female, Elizabeth glancing up at the [h/c] female with narrow eyes as [Name] tightens her hold on the messy blonde haired male.

"Hello? Can someone help us? Please!" Diane shouted as she enters the village, gaining the villagers attentions.

Turning towards Diane's voice, the villagers began to shake in fear as her shadow casted over them, "ITS A GIANT. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!" A villager yelled as the others began to follow after them, cause the brown haired female to frown.

Watching the town run away, Diane frowns as she continues to walk towards them, "Wait! Please don't leave, my friends is heavily injured and he needs a doctor." She calmly stated.

Watching the villager ignore Diane's words, Hawk turns towards the taller woman with a glare, "You're only making it worst!" He shouted, earning a harsh glare in return, "E-everyone is just running away in fear, because of you! Maybe me and Elizabeth should look for a doctor!" Hawk said in slight fear.

Diane remains quiet as she glance down at her best friends and caption with furrowed eyebrows, until [Name] gently placed her hand on Diane's finger with a reassuring smile, "It's okay, Diane. I know this is scary, but we gotta trust them, okay?" She said, earning a sigh in return.

"Fine, but we'll be staying right here until you're able to find someone." Diane stated as she lowers herself to the ground.

Hawks nodes his head as he began to runs around the corner with Elizabeth trailing behind him. With the two gone, Diane glances down at [Name] with a small frown as the villagers words began to repeat in her head.

"Are you okay, Diane?" [Name] asked as she notices the brown haired male change of mood. Diane let's out a small sigh as she glance down at the [h/c] female, "Nothing... It's just that, human always seem to quickly judge me by my clan before they could get to know me. Like actually know me." Diane explained.

Elizabeth send the pink pig a confused glance and lets out a sigh as she looks around for some help, "Honestly, it's not your fault Hawk. Diane shouldn't be sensitive, I mean she is part of the sins." Elizabeth says as she mumbled the last part.

Finally returning with a doctor, Diane lowers her hand revealing an injured Meliodas and a worried [Name], "Can you help him, Mr?" [Name] asked as she gently raises Meliodas' head, earning a groan in return.

Glancing down at the bleeding wound, the brown haired doctor nods his head as he pushes up his glasses, "Yes, but we have to get him to my clinic for the right materials." He stated, earning nods as Diane lifts herself off the ground, "Lead the way." She said.

Inside the clinic, [Name] watches as the doctor finish wrapping the wound with a warm smile as the weight lifts off her shoulders, "Thanks doc!" Hawk exclaimed as he watch Meliodas chest rise and fall.

"It's my pleasure." The doctor said as he began to mix a few ingredients together gaining [Names's] attention, as she narrows her eyes at the ingredients, "What's that, doctor?" She asked as she began to walk towards him.

Freezing at [Name's] curious tone, the doctor nervously glances around and clears his throat, "I-it's just some herbs that should ease the pain." He said, earning a warning glare from Diane, "What kind of herbs?" She asked as the sounds of screaming could be heard.

Turning their attention towards the window, the group rushes out the clinic to see a gray cloud coming towards them with a soft buzzing noise, "What's going on?" Hawk asked as they spot a group running away from the group.

"Why are they running?" [Name] asked as Elizabeth lets out a soft giggle, "Maybe they're afraid of a little rain." Elizabeth whispered.

Looking closer at the gray clouds, [Name] eyes widen as she spot a green water drops falling from the sky and landing on a statue and causing the statue to melt, "Um- Guys! I don't think that's a thunder cloud." She exclaimed as she grabs Elizabeth's hand and rushes under a nearby bridge with Hawk following close behind.

"Huh? Then what about..." Elizabeth trails off as she glances over towards where the group was last located, "the group.." she finished as she spots a puddle of blood, where the group was seen.

"Guys..." Hawk whispered as he takes a few steps back.

"That isn't rain." [Name] stated.

Author~Chan- Sorry for the extremely late post, I have taken a break and been tryin to get back into this book. I have slowly loosin inspiration on this but I will fight back on that! I hope you've enjoyed! <3