𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Glancing down at the blue lighting with an raised eyebrow, Meliodas turns his attention back towards pink haired knight in confusion, "And you are?" He asked, while Diane analysis the blue lighting with narrow eyes, "This ability

Glancing down at the blue lighting with an raised eyebrow, Meliodas turns his attention back towards pink haired knight in confusion, "And you are?" He asked, while Diane analysis the blue lighting with narrow eyes, "This ability..." She mumbled off.

"No doubt about it. You're a Holy Knight, aren't cha?" Meliodas said in agreement as Elizabeth stares at the pink haired male in hope of remembering the familiar face, "Gilthunder.... Gilthunder is that you?" Elizabeth shouts as her eyes widen in realization.

Sending Elizabeth a blank stare, Gilthunder remains quiet as he only watches the sliver haired female with a blank stare, "W-what are you doing here? Are you up to something?" Elizabeth asked in a worried tone, earning nothing but Gilthunder's cold gaze as he turns his body towards Meliodas, "You know him?" Meliodas asked.

Turning her gaze towards the messy blonde haired male, Elizabeth nods her head as memories of younger Gilthunder and herself plays in her head, "Yes, since I was a little girl. He was fathers attendant as the aid of the king and son of the Holy Knight Grandmaster, he was always at the castle." She explained.

Hearing Elizabeth's explanation, Meliodas glances up towards the sky as he tries to think of the name of the old Holy Knight Grandmaster son, "Son of the Grandmaster... Wait! I got it, your Lil Gil!" Meliodas exclaimed, earning confused gazes from the others.

"You know him?" Diane and Elizabeth asked, earning a nod from the messy blonde haired male, "Yeah, I gave lessons a few times whenever I found myself at the castle. You gotten pretty big Lil Gil, then again it has been ten years since I've last seen you." Meliodas chuckled.

Gilthunder only remains quiet as he glances around for the other person that was said to be with the group, it went unnoticed by the group except for a certain blonde haired male, "If you've had the time to prattle on this, it would be best and convent if you try to escape those bonds." He stated in blank tone.

Listening to the conversation, [Name] mentally frowns at the Gilthunder's monotone voice as she began to wonder what could had happened to the pink haired male throughout them ten years, "Hey, this lighting... don't it seems familiar?" Hawk asked, snapping the [h/c] female out of her thoughts.

Nodding his head in agreement, Meliodas glances down at Gilthunder unshelled sword with a small mocking grin, "I know what ya mean, when a certain someone blocks up Vanya's water supply then tried to destroy the entire village was you? Wasn't it?" Meliodas stated, causing Elizabeth eyes to widen in horror as well as [Name], "Sir Meliodas that couldn't be true! Gilthunder would never do that..." Elizabeth trailed off.

Turning her attention towards Gilthunder, Elizabeth eyes widen as she watches the pink haired male stare at Meliodas with nothing but hatred and disguised making the sliver haired female take a few steps back.

Having enough with the side conversation, Diane clenches her fist as she raises her arms and began to pull back the lighting forces with a grin, "This can't hold be back!" She exclaimed, gaining Gilthunder attention, "That's useless." He stated as the bonds tightens up, causing the brown haired female to let out a yelp in surprise.

"Don't bother, Diane." Meliodas said as he glances up at the dark brown haired female, earning a pout in return, "Captain..." Diane slight wined as she watches Meliodas turns his attention back towards Gilthunder.

Appearing in front of Meliodas with a trail of dust following after him, Gilthunder places his sword on Meliodas shoulder, Do you know why Knights and Holy Knights are after the heads of the Seven Deadly Sins?" He asked, earning a shrug from the messy blonde haired male, "Not really." Meliodas said as he smoothly tilting his head to the side to block [Name] from Gilthunder eyesight.

"Majority of them are seeking revenge for the eradication of rebel order to overthrow the kingdom, while one half wanted to do battle against the former legends to prove their own strength. The other wants nothing more then to bring Princess [Name] back home, where she belongs." Gilthunder informs, causing Meliodas eyes to go dark at his last sentence.

Blinking away his dark thoughts, Meliodas sends Gilthunder an raised eyebrow as his mind wonders who's part of the last half, "Which group are you in?" Meliodas asked with an unreadable expression, "All three of them. No I want more." Gilthunder said as Meliodas calm gaze began to turn in to a unnoticeable glare, "Is that so?" He replied.

Gilthunder nods his head as he watches Meliodas movement with narrow eyes as he senses another presence, "Yes, to avenge the death of my father Zaratras, Holy Knight's Grandmaster. To show I'm even greater then he once was, as the most powerful Holy Knight could ever be." Gilthunder said as his experience hardens.

Blinking a few times, Meliodas sends Gilthunder a confused expression at him words, "Wait, so you're saying I'm the one who murdered your father, is that it?" Meliodas asked, earning a raised eyebrow from the pink haired male, "Are you saying you did not?" Gilthunder said with furrowed eyebrows.

'Maybe, maybe not.' Meliodas thought as he let's out a mental chuckle, before glancing up at the sky as memories began to replay in his head, "No idea. This thing is, I don't actually remember went happened after a certain point. The last thing I remember is we had just returned from completing another mission and we're summon to the old castle near the edge of town." Meliodas trained off.

Author~Chan: The next chapter will be about the past and on the exact day in the reader and Meliodas personal view.