𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

Letting the spear pull him towards the village, Meliodas drags his feet on the ground and try to stop the spear from going any further causing him to crash into nearby house

Coming to a halt, Meliodas let's out a small gasp while his bangs cover his eyes as if he understood something. With widening eyes, Meliodas clenched the spear with a harden expression before sending the spear back into the night sky.

"Sir Meliodas!"

"Meliodas!"

Straighten his back, Meliodas turns his head to see a word Elizabeth and [Name] running towards him, "Are you okay?" [Name] asked while cupping his face to look for any major injuries. Meliodas tilts his head to side while raising a eyebrow, "Will you kiss the pain away if I said no?" He replied, causing [Name] to blush.

Elizabeth frowns at Meliodas' choice of words, she didn't know why but she felt like he was doing it on purpose... Like he knew something about her that she didn't know herself, "Beside that. It looks like we'll need to find a new Village and stay low for a bit." Meliodas shrugged.

[Name] let's out a sigh of relief at Meliodas suggestion, it would give her time to relax without a worry in the world, "What about the Village! Wouldn't they be in danger?" Elizabeth in concern, causing [Name] to shake she head, "If we stay it would not only put them in danger but us as well." [Name] says.

"Then where would we go?"

Taking a minute to think, [Name] snaps her figures with a grin at the thought of an old conversation pops into her head, "What about the Forest of White Dreams? I heard that no knight or Holy Knight would go there." She suggests.

Meliodas gives the two girl a thumb up with a grin, "Good work, [Name]! Next stop, the Forest of White dreams!" He exclaims as Elizabeth sends him a confused expression, "Wait, so your saying?" She asked, earning a nod from the two.

"Yep! One of the Deadly Sins are there!"

~♡~

Walking through the foggy Forest, [Name] let's out a worried sigh as she glances behind her, "I don't know. Maybe we should've brought him," she says in concern. Meliodas shakes head and turns towards the [h/c] haired female with a resurging smile, "I'm sure the kid fine. And who knows what gonna happen? Leaving back at the tavern was a good idea." He says.

[Name] slowly nods her head in agreement, while Hawk shivers in fear as he walks ahead of the group, "Are you sure about this? We've been walking for hours, and there's nothing in sight!" He exclaims in a panic tone.

Walking behind the shivering pig, Elizabeth sends Hawk comfortable smile that wouldn't fooled anyone as the girl herself was shivering herself, "I-I'm sure there all s-sleeping, Hawk?" She says in a questionable tone.

Not wanting to bait around the bush, [Name] sends Meliodas a raised eyebrow, "Is there really a Sin here?" She asked, only to earn a shrug from the blonde male, "Probably." He states.

Hearing Meliodas' words, Hawk slowly turns towards him with a dark aura surround him, causing Meliodas to rub the back of his neck with a slightly nervous chuckle, "So we've been walking for nothing!?" Hawk shouts in anger as Elizabeth sweatdrops.

"I've heard that there's a terrifying monster here. They say that it lurking around, looking for someone or anything that foolish enough to enter. So that they can be its next meal."

Elizabeth shivers at Hawk's story as she also began to look around in a horrified expression, "Maybe w-we should turn around before it to late." She strutted. Slowly inching closer, Elizabeth and Hawk glances around in as they began to wonder in the story they've been told we're true.

Before the two could try to ease their worries, [Name] let's out a terrifying scream while she began to squirm, "What is it!?" The two shouts in panic.

"I-I can feel something grabbing me from behind!"

"Relax, it's just me."

[Name] let's out a sigh of relief at Meliodas confession before turning towards Meliodas with a small frown as she place her hand on her chest to calm her breathing, "You nearly scared me to death! You did that on purpose you little minion..." She says while mumble the last part.

Elizabeth watching the two with a frown, she wanted to shout Meliodas for doing such a thing but she knew deep down that wouldn't solve anything, "Also, I do have evidence," Meliodas puts his hands his pockets as he walks ahead of the group, "For starters, the Forest of White Dream in a Forest that difficult to travel on horseback. It's also hard to keep your bearings, even hunters and travelers go around." He explained.

Picking up the ends of her dress, [Name] comes to a stop as Meliodas walks past with his hands behind his head, 'Something feels off.' She thought as her gut began to turn, "Hurry it up, will ya?" Hawk shouts.

"Hold your bacon! It's not always fun traveling with nervous little piggy, Whoa!"

Meliodas comes to a stop as a herd of Hawk turns towards him with a angry expression, "What do you mean a nervous piggy, huh!?" The shout.

"Whoa! There's a herd of me!"

Rolling Hawk's moves, the other Hawks began to glance around, "Yeah, they're all me!" One replied in shock. Elizabeth slowly backs away from the herd of pink pigs in shock, "Is this the work of that monster?" She whispered.

Meliodas only shrugged at her question while looking at the pig with a raised eyebrow, "I for one find this scary," he mumbles. Meanwhile [Name] glance down at his pants pocket to see a [f/c] panties balled up, cause the female to let out a sigh as he stuff his hands into his pockets.

'Just one day, Lord. Just one day where Meliodas isn't a pervert and wouldn't steal my underwear.'