"We let you come on the trip," Kira whispered, throwing herself onto my black leathered couch.

"Girl, what you said?" Chyna managed to step up, and hover above her.

"You more of a man than my man! You heard what I said, get out my face Chyna!" Kira's hands trailed into a fist, but were still down on her sides.

Everyone typically stepped all over Kira, but when it came to this boyfriend of her's she was loud and proud. Could nobody talk shit on her relationship, she wouldn't let it happen.

"Shut-up!" Was all Chyna could croak back before mugging Kira's almond face.

"No boyfriends.." I simply stated, which achieved multiple head-nods from everyone else, who agreed.

Kira's balled fist, released, when she realized that no one wanted to back up her suggestion. This left her face masked with annoyance. "You guys stay being weird.. i'm not going on this trip anymore, bye!"

She stood on her feet, waiting for us to change our mind or at least beg her to stay, as we usually do, but we were clearly over her bullshit.

Within thirty seconds of embarrassing herself, Kira pulled her phone and stormed out the living room. The only thing we heard from her, after that, was a call to her boyfriend. "Bae, come pick me up!"

"I guess she's not going," Sev spoke loudly into her camera before turning it around on the rest of us. "HEY, YOUTUBE, ME AND MY CHICS GOIN' TO FLAWDA, BABY!"

Chyna covered her face with her arms before snatching the camera. "What I told you 'bout recording me when I look ugly?"

Sev snarled her lip up while returning the snatch. "Maybe, don't look ugly then?"

Chyna's arms dropped followed by a slight head tilt. "Baby, I will dislocate them ribs I keep seeing on yo' anorexic ass. Don't play with me Seveah."

"Okay, girl.." Sev turned away from her, swiftly.

Chyna had an iffy relationship with all of us. There were some days that I liked her and other days where i'd be confused how we'd be friends.

It was easy to get offended by her slick comments, but everyone knew better than to escalate an argument with her, especially since she could fight.

"LET'S GO!" A voice shouted from outside the house, forcing us to glare in its direction.

We all hurried out, backpacks, luggage's, and bags, stuffed in our hands, as we reached Aniyah, who stood by her 1967 Volkswagen vintage van

"I know damn well we not riding in this Scooby-doo ass Mystery Machine ass van!" Nia's mouth dropped at the broken door handle and missing headlight.

Jordan threw her head back and burst out laughing at the busted window that was covered with a couple of Walmart bags and duct tape. "Niyah, you got this van off AliExpress?"

"Nah, this that DHgate," Sev joined in on the laugher, pointing her camera at the vehicle to show its imperfections. "It's giving.. Temu."

"That's not how they pronounced it at the Super bowl," I corrected, holding back my laugh. "It's.. TUH-MOO!"

Aniyah kissed her teeth, unlocking the doors so we could all take a seat. "Well, we wouldn't be taking the Mystery Machine, if Nia's rapper boyfriend paid for our flight like he said he was going to!"