ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

As they lowered her son's coffin into the ground, she wondered who could have done something like this to her boy.

Everyone talks about their children as if they were the world's greatest, and in the eyes of their parents, they are.

But she knew there was something special about Milo, something unique. Sure, all parents say that, but Milo was unique.

All of her children were special in their way, but Milo was just different from the other two. She had faith in all of them, especially Milo.

At just 9-years-old. he was already top of his class in all his lessons, especially history and science. Maybe one day he would have been a scientist or a historian, maybe a professor.

But that was all gone now.

She looked down at her two other children. Milo's siblings.

They were both shocked at the news that Milo had been killed, but, like their mother, they thought it was an accident But no.

Milo was murdered and left for someone to find him.

With the help of the local police department and the majority of the community, his body was found the day after he was reported missing.

He had been playing out with his brother who had tumed his back for just a few minutes to find that Milo was gone. He had looked around for him but could not find him. He assumed that maybe he had just gone home, but no.

They went out searching with some of the neighbours, and in just a few hours, the police and the rest of the community were out looking for the boy.

Milo's body was found by a man and his dog who were on the search.

A killer had still not been found.

Milo's brother took a handful of dirt and threw it into the ground on top of the coffin. Then is brother threw some in.

And then she did, Milos mother, 'Goodbye, my boy.' She cried.

Her brother wrapped her arms around her and pulled her away from the hole in the ground, worried that she might fall in.

She dabbed her eyes with her tissue.

The phrase 'there was not a dry eye' did not apply here.

Yes, almost everyone was crying.

Almost everyone excluding her surviving son.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys this is a kind reminder that this story has lot of violence, murders and insensitive stuff.

Read it at your own risk

And again don't be ghost readers. VOTE!!!

Happy reading✌✌

Odi~