💫€₱ÍLÕGÚ€ 2 {ẞÓÑÚ$ ÇHÁ₱T€R}💫

Start from the beginning

I have to stop him or else i know where it is going. I calmed my raging nerves internally and asked softly "Can you do something for me"?

"Just your word and i can place the moon at your feet" I know it was cheezy but it still fluttered my heart because of the sincerity in his voice.
I am so lucky to have him in my life.
Ya Allah! Tera jitna shukr Karu utna Kam hai.

"No need for that....." I paused as i was again feeling nervous. "Can you please pass me the box from the upper drawer of the shelf" I asked nervously. He nodded his head smiling at me and went to the shelf.

He picked it up and asked looking at the box. "What is in the box? Is there any gift for me Begum"? He asked teasingly wriggled his eyebrows at me.

Ya Allah! How did he knew, it is actually a gift, surprise whatever you call it?

"Open it" I said still standing at the same place. He opened it and inspected it for whole 1 minute. And in a second stiffened when his mind registered what it actually was.

He was like numb, stilled in the place, mouth hang open staring at the kit dumbly. I smiled in satisfaction that i wasn't the only one with this reaction. All my awkwardness, nervousness flew out of the window at his expression.

He turned his face towards me. He had tears in his eyes. Tears of joy. "Haya...."? Nothing was coming out of his mouth. I slowly nodded my head and in a second his lips were against mine.

I was shocked at first but relaxed afterwards. He kissed me passionately until he was satisfied. Until he poured all his happiness in the kiss. Until he was sure that it wasn't a dream, it was true.

He kissed my forehead, my eyes, my cheeks, my ears, my jaw, my neck until he was sure i was standing infront of him. I smiled under his wet kisses.

At last he pecked my lips again and cupping my cheeks he said crying "Thank you Haya, Thank you so much. I don't know what good deed I have done to have you in my life as my better half, as my soulmate, as my wife. Whatever it is but i am damn lucky to have you as MINE" With that he picked me up from my legs, I squealed in surprise putting my arms against his neck for the support and he circled me around happily.

I cleaned his tears softly. "I also don't like tears in your eyes and i am more lucky to have you in my life as my EVERYTHING" I kissed his cheeks lovingly.

The rest of the night was a pure bliss in his arms as the moon shied away in the clouds, stars were the witness of our love and the angels poured the blessings on Us.

Assalam-O-Alaikum My Lovely Peeps!

Here's a little surprise on the way for you all.

«« A sequel to RÚẞÁRÚ - Í$H¶ »»

ZA¥¥AN x A¥€DA

It's completed go check it out✓

Thank you all for your love My lovely peeps!❣️
Etrat.

ALLAH HAFIZ!