P'Chompu

A week before graduation

P'Nam texted Charlotte 📱: are you free tonight? Can we have dinner? Just us 2. I need to tell you something.
Charlotte replied: yeah I'm free tonight. What's going on?
P'Nam replied: see you tonight.

Marima: I still can't believe Heidi admitted her feelings for you just like that and in front of P'Nam.
Charlotte: do you like her or something?
Marima: what? Oh my goodness... No!
Charlotte: You've been telling me about it nonstop since then like you're jealous or something.
Marima: No I don't have feelings for her ok? it's just that I've seen her cry a lot of times from her past relationships and her last was just recent. It's just the timing is very...
Charlotte: am I that unlovable that you have question her feelings for me?
Marima: no it's not like that. Ok I will stop now before this gets too serious.

Later that night

P'Nam: how's the food?Charlotte: hmmm P'Nam: sorry if this is all I can afford for now

Charlotte: hmmm
P'Nam: sorry if this is all I can afford for now.
Charlotte: what are you talking about. I like it here. We used to eat here a lot, with Mom and Dad when they were still alive.
P'Nam: also with P'Chompu before she turned into a b*
Charlotte: stop.
P'Nam: ok fine. Anyways the reason we're having this dinner is because I'll be living tomorrow
Charlotte: where are you going?
P'Nam: the band got a job overseas
Charlotte: what about my graduation
P'Nam: I'm really sorry. I won't be there with you but I promise you I'll be cheering for you even from afar. I've already asked Baitoey to go to your graduation for me.
Charlotte: you were absent when I graduated high school. Now you're not gonna be there also on my Uni graduation. ☹️☹️☹️
P'Nam: I'm really sorry sweetie. I'm sure P'Chompu will be there.
Charlotte: yeah she promised
P'Nam: speaking of P'Chompu... you should comfort her these days.
Charlotte: why? Is it because P'Faye is also going overseas?
P'Nam: they just broke up

Charlotte: why? Is it because P'Faye is also going overseas?P'Nam: they just broke up

Charlotte: what? When? Why?
P'Nam: P'Chompu found out P'Faye cheated on her.
Charlotte: oh my goodness.
P'Nam: don't worry I've already fired her as our manager.
Charlotte: what do I do?
P'Nam: just be there for her, like she was there for us since Mom and Dad died.
Charlotte: I can't believe P'Faye did that. She was really good with P'Chompu. I remember she even accompanied me to the salon to get my hair done for my high school graduation because P'Chompu was busy back then.
P'Nam: just don't tell her I told you about them.
Charlotte: then how can I comfort her without being obvious.
P'Nam: asked her to go to the mall. Go shopping. I remember that's how she likes to de-stress herself.

The next day Charlotte asked P'Chompu to go to the mall...
P'Chompu: you can just go with your friends. I'm really not in the mood to go outside.
Charlotte: I wanted to get.... a dog.
P'Chompu: what?
Charlotte: I want to get a dog.
P'Chompu: are you sure?
Charlotte: yeah. They said it'll help you relax when you're stress.
P'Chompu: I'm not stress...
Charlotte: I mean in general they say it helps when someone is stress.
P'Chompu: are stress?
Charlotte: uhmm yeah sure. I mean I'm about to graduate soon.
P'Chompu: don't worry. You're position at the company is already waiting for you
Charlotte: uhmm ok. So can we go to get a dog now?
P'Chompu: ok

Charlotte: wanna go to the club tonight?P'Chompu: since when are you a club fanatics?Charlotte: oh well

P'Chompu: since when are you a club fanatics?
Charlotte: oh well... you don't ask but me Heidi and Marima likes to go clubbing every after final exams.
P'Chompu: oh really. My baby sister is now a grown-up who likes to go clubbing

 My baby sister is now a grown-up who likes to go clubbing

And to celebrate Charlotte's graduation from university.... they again went clubbing.

 they again went clubbing