Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival

Începe de la început

Kirishima : Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start!

Todoroki : We're not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?

Todoroki then walks away from Midoriya, but stops when the current wielder of One For All spoke up.

Midoriya : Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me and Rex, but of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people... Looking at it objectively...

Kirishima : Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively...

Midoriya : But everyone-- The students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got! I can't afford to fall behind. I'll be going for it with everything I have, too.

Todoroki : Yeah.

Midoriya and Todorki then have a stare down as everyone could feel the pressure coming from them both. Bakugo, however, just stares at the two a bit irritated as he clicks his tongue. 

================================================================================================================

The scene changes to the arena where the audience was sitting and waiting for the sports festival to officially begin. The large screen in the arena then turns on and reveals Present Mic, the announcer for this year's sports festival.

Present Mic : *through speakers* Hey! Pay attention, audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U.A. sports festival, is about to begin! Everybody?! Are you ready?! It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!

From the tunnel, the Class A students walk out and were all fired up for the event.

Present Mic : The U.A. Sports Festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero Course, Class 1-A, right?!

The crowd starts to cheer as the Class A students began to feel nervous from all the people in the arena but some of them were getting even more excited for the festival.

Jiro : There's a lot of people here. How are we supposed to do this with all these people watching us? I'm getting nervous! Aren't you, Rex?

Rex : Nope, I'm just getting even more into it.

Present Mic : *through speakers* They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talent! Hero Course, Class 1-B!