Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival

Start from the beginning

??? : Hey, hey, hey! I'm from Class B next door. I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!

Bakugo ignores the silver haired boy and walks out of the class.

Silver Haired Boy : *irritated* You ignorin' me, bastard?!

Kirishima : Wait a minute, Bakugo! What are you gonna do about all this? It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!

Bakugo : *stops walking* It doesn't matter. 

Kirishima : Huh?!

Bakugo : It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top.

Bakugo then walks away from the scene.

Kirishima : That's so simple and manly!

Kaminari : Huh?

Tokoyami : The top, huh? There is truth in that. 

Kaminari : Hang on, don't be tricked. He just made more pointless enemies!

Mineta : That's right. We'll just be at a disadvantage at the sports festival!

Jiro : *to Rex* Well, what do you think about Bakugo's little statement?

Rex : He's right. If people want to hate you, you can't stop them. But it's not going to stop you from reaching the top. But did he have to bring the rest of us down with him...?

Yaoyorozu and Jiro chuckle at Rex's answer as the three walk out of the classroom and began to head to the entrance. 

The U.A. sports festival is in two weeks. It'll be broadcast live on TV, too. There's no doubt that those who do well have a much better chance of becoming pro heroes. 

The students of U.A. won't know what events they'll be participating in until the day of the festival. But that hasn't stopped them from getting ready.

====================================================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

The two weeks that students had to prepare for the festival went by in a flash as it was now finally the day of the sports festival. Currently, the students were sitting in the waiting room while wearing their gym uniforms.

Ashido : Man... I wanted to wear my costume.

Ojiro : To keep everything fair, we can't.

Rex : I wonder what the first round's gonna be...

Tokoyami : No matter what comes, we have no choice but to deal with it.

Iida then walks into the room to tell everyone that they were going out soon.

Iida : Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!

Todoroki : Midoriya.

Midoriya then hears footsteps and turns his head to see that Todoroki was walking up to him.

Midoriya : Todoroki? What is it?

Todoroki : Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you.

Midoriya : Huh? Y-Yeah... 

Todoroki : But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you.

Kaminari : Oh? Is the best in the class making a declaration of war?

Kirishima then stands up from his chair and tries to break up the situation.