The Reason Behind Revenge

Aryan and Imlie were sitting on back Yash on Divers left.

Aryan started speaking: Vikram was orphan. He was on an orphanage of panchgani till he was five.

When he was just 2 years old a family wanted to adopt him but they later cancelled . After few years he was adopted by a family. But he came to know that I was the reason that he was not adopted by that billionaire's family!

Imlie: how the hell you became the reason? You were a baby then !!

Aryan: The Rathore's were the couple wanted to adopt him!
They didn't because I was there and maa didn't wanted me to feel insecure. She was not capable of bearing a child due to health complications.
Vikram were jealous! He thought that the things luxury I've it was his! He used to get bullied by the children as somehow they came to knew that his mother was a prostitute. things became worse when I took Imlie at home!

Vikram used to visit cafe . There he started liking Imlie. But Imlie and me started  liking eachother. It made him believe that Imlie chose me because I've money . That made him desperate He made all plan on that hotel room because he thought he will become Imlie's support but he didn't thought that Imlie will go to your trust. You became his threat rest you know. When I came to know his plan i tried to involve you guys but he was continuously following you. So I couldn't.
Imlie!! It broke me to saw you like that! I've misbehaved with my brother! I tried to hurt myself but I knew it would hurt you guys more !

Imlie hugged aryan tightly.

Yash: can you guys continue your baby making session at your bedroom? I'm not comfortable at watching live adult scenes!!

Imlie & Aryan together: shut up!!!

Imlie pulled Yash's cheek from behind.
Imlie: we need to find a girl for you!!!

Yash: Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! It's my cheek not a teddy bear's!!!  tell me directly that I'm kabab mein haddi! Aryan slapped his head.

Imlie: you're so squishy Yash!! Cute like a teddy !!

Yash: huh??? I need to start work out . My abs started disappearing!!!

Aryan: chill she is just pulling your leg!

They reached to Rathore Mansion.

Precap: Arylie moment!! Epilogue.

* How many of you wants a hot make out session between Arylie??