Aryan's confession & Vikram's plan

🛑🛑🛑🛑 Mature content strictly above 18 years 🛑🛑🛑

Aryan lifted imlie in bridal style went to his bedroom and placed her gently on bed. Imlie blushed furiously. Slowly after leaving his blazer on sofa he climbed beside her.  Imlie's dress were lifted up just below her hip. She tried to make it ok but Aryan pulled her towards him.

Aryan: wear my t shirt. It will look good on you.  Wait let me make you wear that!

He lifted her dress in one swift move leaving her on matching lacy  bra and panty. She became extremely shy  tried to cover herself but playful Aryan trapped her hands behind her to expose her in front of him. AC's chilled air makes her shiver. Her struggle making him crazy to ogle her curves minutely. For the first time she is exposed towards a man

Aryan: stop struggling. You're making me crazy!

Imlie stopped struggling and hide herself in his chest.

Aryan opened her bra make her wear his black t shirt.

Imlie was completely red by then. She is liking this new feeling. Liking Aryan's attention.

Aryan couldn't control himself he pulled her for a kiss. A kiss they fought for dominance Imlie poured her whole insecurities.

Aryan lifted her t shirt till neck to expose her boobs. Pulling her nipples messaging them sucking them . Making imlie wet completely. She was highly aroused. She flipped Aryan and removed his t shirt makes him smile. she bit his exposed skin leaving purple marks. She attacked his lips like a hungry lioness.

Aryan: araam se meri junglee billi! Waise I'm loving my bold baby. ( Slowly my wild cat)

He stopped her from going further.

She was disappointed. Is she not good enough? Is he not satisfied? Why he stopped her?

🛑🛑🛑Mature content ends🛑🛑🛑

Aryan: I know what you're feeling. But I'm not attracted towards you for sex. I want to spend whole life for you. Having sex is not everything baby. I want to get married to you . Before that I want you to fulfill your dreams.  I Love you Imlie.

Her eyes welled up immediately. She hugged him tightly.
She never thought of getting her Prince charming in reality.
She replied with sign language: I love you too.

Aryan hugged her and said: let's sleep it's too late. 
He kissed her again. And slept hugging her.

If Anyone sees them can say two souls are tangled with eachother .

On other hand

Vikram called someone.

Vikram: meet me at 7 pm tomorrow. You want Aryan I want Imlie. I've a plan for you!

He cut the call. He smiled evilly.
- Now it's time Aryan Singh Rathore! I'll make sure Imlie hates you. I'll Marry her in front of your eyes.
You don't deserve her. She is mine to be.
I'll make sure you cry for the rest of your life.

Precap: Narmada's surprise for Imlie's birthday party. Imlie Yash's friendship.