The Night with Dreams

Few days after Imlie agreed to the Aryan's business proposal. They're currently working on renovate the cafe using the full area and garden. Aryan bought the house behind the cafe to expand the area. Imlie visit there to supervise the work decorations . Aryan accompany her after business. Aryan used to receive her but Imlie told him to not to. As she wants to depends on her own.

One day it was heavily raining outside. The stupid cabs keeps cancelling. At last she texted Aryan to recieve her.

Aryan came there with car . But in a short time from car door to cafe he completely drenched in rain. Aryan entered to cafe but Imlie no where to be found. He became anxious. immediately he ran towards the garden to see if she is there. He saw Imlie jumping in the rain happily. She is looking so beautiful in a soaked peach colour chikankari kurti leggings.
Imlie realised a presence behind her saw Aryan is standing with a white shirt and blue jeans which is fully soaked in rain.

She can't stop checking him. He is looking absolutely delicious. All she wants to explore those abs peeping through the drenched shirt.

Here Aryan is not the one who will think only even after seeing desire in her eyes.

He went outside from shade walks near her.  Without giving her time to realise he pulled her in his arms. 
Aryan: You know I've a hidden reason behind helping you?

Imlie looked at him with questioning eyes.

Aryan: I want your special coffee for myself only. Not only coffee! Everything you've. I love to see your blush for me! I love to see you happy with me! I want you ! I need you for my selfish reason. You can only make me feel like a normal human.

Imlie was overwhelmed with the confession. But she had a doubt . She asked him Through typing her phone  .

Imlie: I can't speak . You can't like me! It's about your reputation. I'll be a burden for you oneday.

Aryan smiled: you can use your sign language. I know them too.

Imlie's eyes widened: why didn't you told me then.

Aryan flushed a bit.
- I used to collect your pages where you used to write to talk to me.

Imlie smiled at this.

She can't control her urged to kiss his cheeks.

Here Aryan's patience broke. The demon inside him unleashed.
He cupped her cheeks started kissing her lips. Biting them nibbling them.

Imlie was shocked at first. Then she started responding. It's her first kiss. She didn't get a hug before even.

Aryan hands started roaming everywhere.
Her wet dress was giving him the free acess. Aryan realised Imlie is out of breath. He left her . Looking at her swollen lips and reddened face gave him satisfaction.

Aryan : I know you're new to this.  Slowly you'll be ok with it. Let's go home maa is waiting. And can't wait to have your special coffee.

He gave her the blazer to wear. His driver is working since he is a kid but still he want to be the only one to look at her in that State.

Precap: Aryan's friends & his madness for Imlie.