"I don't understand what you're talking about. What are you driving at? What did I do? Please free up your hand from my neck, you're choking me…" Win trembled, trying to struggle out of the crazy man who seemed frustrated over what he knows absolutely nothing of what he is saying to him. In all his life, he had never been this afraid as he is right now.

"I'm choking you? I fucking want to kill you!" Bright pushed him towards the door and pinned him there. "You and your fucking brother planned it right? I thought it was a mere coexistence that I found you at that club that very day!? How could you drug me and my boyfriend, only to take advantage of us? How dare you...."

*Punch!* 

Bright punched the life out of him, making Win fall on the floor trembling in fear and can see his dirty little secret has been exposed and now, he is going to lose the man of his dreams out of desperation to have him. This is a game over for him.

*Earlier...*

Immediately Xiao Zhan left him back at that store, he seemed expatriated on how he sees his man as another person. Something that has never happened to him before, it was true whenever he gripped Win's collar and tried to beat him but within him, he feels something soft and end up loosening his hands, but, he never thought of having sex with him before. His Zhan gave him sex whenever and however he wants and can't think of others but, Zhan. He didn't want to cheat on Zhan, but his body and desire to fuck got the best of him

But, after that strange night, he found Win at that club and sleep with him, he kept thinking of him and continued having sex with him, since, he seemed attracted to him. He decided to know why he feels this way about him and why he'll suddenly repudiate his man. He's so frustrated that he went back to the club to find out what happened to him that night. Something was wrong somewhere. That had never happened to him before, no matter how drunk he was.

"Young master," The boy he met at the front greeted him and bowed to him in recognition as their boss's son.

"I want to see the footage of what happened on the 6th, I want to see those who served my drink that day," Bright ordered and no one questioned him, since the hotel happened to belong to his parents. He comes and goes whenever he wants to get away with Xiao Zhan and smokes, drinks and parties to their heart's desires since they will be sent to a room by their worker. Shortly they become intemperate and wasted.

They showed him the recorded CCTV and there, he saw the guy who served their drinks strutting with someone and the person's face looked familiar to him. The slender body, the person's body colour and hair looked like someone he knew very well.

"Zoom in the face," Bright cold voice ordered and when the face was zoomed, he gritted his teeth in anger and furiously hit the desk. "This bitch drugged me! So he was here with us and acted all innocent in the process of saving me while he was the master planner! What a sickening whore! Luring me into sleeping with him and acting like I was the real victim. Such a fucking revolting idiot!"

Bright intoned, his veins popping out as he stood up, grabbed his phone and started leaving the hotel with so much anger. He returned to school, only to find Zhan and win nowhere to be found. He knew how he messed things up with Zhan and didn't want to call him, at least, not after confronting the one responsible for this. He called Win instead and drove his bike, making his way home, calling it a day since he knew he'll never concentrate on whatever will be taught to them.

*Earlier Ended..*

"I am so sorry," Win cried out bitterly. "I was doing anything I could so you would notice me! I've been in love with you since the very moment you enrolled in our school. Xiao Zhan took you away from me, he snatched what belonged to me and I had to do all I can to get you. I even gave up my virginity for you. I am sorry, don't break up with me because of this! Please, I beg you Bright! I love you so much and can't continue seeing you with Zhan." Win pleaded, crawling towards him, but Bright moved away from him and stoned him with a disgruntled look.