Xiao Zhan frantically lowered the baby onto the bed and rushed to him in anger and pulled his ear and closed the door, to avoid the maids seeing him. "If I want to kill someone, it will be my mother or even you, you little impolite twat! I'll kill her for putting me in this predicament and you for having the guts to talk back to me! I know why I'm letting this slide and it is because of three fucking years! Talk back to me like this next time and I will give you a very hot spank that you won't be able to recover from in decades to come!"

Xiao Zhan withdrew his hand from his ear which was beginning to turn red and A-Yuan's tears were beginning to swell up as his ear pained him. "In these stupid three years, I will teach you how to respect your elders! How to respect me, your mother! Now go to your room, remove your clothes and ask nanny Han to bathe you and dish your food. Stupid brat! Mannerless little rascal"

Ayuan wiped his tears as he glared at him. "I want my mommy! I want my mommy and not you!! I hate you! I hate you so much! Go to heaven and stay there and let my mummy come back to us! I hate you so much!!" A-Yuan screamed while running out of the room, heading towards his room.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes and snorted at his retort. "Look at this brat! I am trying to be good to you all and you all are making my life a living hell! Just three years! Three fucking years and I will be free from all of you. Including you cry..cry.. baby. Fuck!" Xiao Zhan cursed in frustration and chastised Lily who was whimpering while being laid on the bed. "This fucking Win! Shouldn't he be here to help me? Just where the fuck did he go! I just hope it is not where I am thinking! Thanks, mother, for ruining my perfect life! Thank you so fucking much!"

Xiao Zhan kept grumbling and swearing. He feels like Bright is running away from him if he didn't leave this house any moment from now and can't take Lily's distress on him anymore. It's all just too much for him and he has plans on what to do once A-Yuan finishes taking his bath and eating his food, of course, he won't let the kids become another stopping block to his newfound freedom. Not them too! Gosh, that will choke him if that happens.

----------------->

Meanwhile, Win left the house with so much contentment, at least Bright called him instead of Zhan. He was always the one going after this guy, doing everything and whatever to be close to him and even sacrificing his virgin hole just to be with him. And now, Bright is the one who called him instead. He feels so overwrought and overjoyed while going towards Bright's destination. 

He mulled over why he called him in the first place. "I wonder why he called me! I feel like screaming for joy! Could it be he had finally realized I'm the best for him and with whom he wants to be? I hope he will confess to me this time around. I can see he finally realized he loved me instead and not that second-handed bitch that's being managed by my brother!" Win whispered to himself while smiling ear to ear. Even blushing at his thoughts, everything about Bright gives him sleepless nights and unending joy and can't wait to own him completely.

He drove his car to the garage and ascended down, swinging his car key while going inside with obvious happiness on his face. And on reaching the door, a hand forcefully pulled him inside and pushed him by the wall, which took him by surprise. He winced and looked up to see Bright's eyes simmering in fire! Elongating his neck and clutching his knuckles together, ready to punch him at any given moment if he dares say something to rattle his anger more.

"Was it fun? Was it?" His eyes with his bloodshot eyes, his hand compressing Win's neck, as if choking him. "Oh, my fucking goodness! I can't believe I cheated on Xiao Zhan with a disgusting whore like you! Just when I thought....fuck!" Bright ululate out and couldn't complete his words 'just when he thought he was beginning to fall in love with him and this had to happen.