{Chapter ~ VI}

The two boys walked through the winding streets of the village, Wilbur yammering away of something about his little brother Tommy. Although Tommy had only met dream a couple times, they get along just fine with each other.
• - - - - - •
The fifteen year old brunette was walking down a path of the forest near his father mansion in the kingdom of L'manburg, in search of his little brother who decided to run off in to the forest in a game of tag. "Theseus?, Theseus? Uh TOMMY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YA MATE?!" The brunette shouted, Trying to catch a glimpse of the younger blonde.Even though he wouldn't admit it, Wilbur absolutely adored his little brother. Sure he could be a handful at times but nothing comes between their brotherly bond. Wilbur was cut off from his thoughts by a shrill shriek coming from his left. Wilbur sprinted down the path like a hungry cheetah, the scream however came from none other than little Tommy himself. When the teenaged brunette reached his little brother's destination, his eyes widened and he quickly dropped behind a bush. " LET GO OF ME YA FUCKING BASTARD! THE FUCK YOU WANT MAN?!" Cried Tommy at his attacker who grasped at Tommy's arms, pinning him down. The man drew a shirt but deadly blade from his belt which glowed with a purple light around it. Just as he was about to stab the boy, they were surrounded by a swirl of mist black as the starless night sky above. Just as they began to regain vision, emerged a slender figure from a clot of trees nearby. The figure had on a pine green hooded cloak which draped around them. In the blink of an eye, the attacker of little Theseus had been pressed down by the hooded figure, a pure Netherite axe millimeters away from the mans throat. "Get. Away. From. Him. Or I'm not afraid to slit your throat this second." The figure spat venom lacing his coarse voice. He got up for the man to scramble away into the shadows of the night. The cloaked man pulled of his hood revealing caramel blonde hair, porcelain white skin as bright as the moon in the black velvet sky above and the features which shone out most where his Viridian green jewel like eyes. " ah master Wilbur, son of the Black Crows head minister - if I'm not mistaken. How do you do, sir? Ah how utterly impolite if me to skip the introduction. Yes, forgive me I'm Dream, Dreamwastaken," the man known as dream lowly bowed to the brunette who had emerged from his hiding spot. "I-" dream was cut of with a tight squeeze around his waist. He turned around to see Tommy hugging him as if Dream was his mother. "Oh why hello young man, and you must be Tommy am I right? I've heard such remarkable things about you." Coed the dirty blonde. "I'm afraid that's all the time we have now, I hope to meet again some day, then farewell~" Dream spoke in a honey sweet voice and disappeared into the shadows. "Woah... He was SO COOL! DID YOU SEE THE WAY HE ALMOST KILLED THAT GUY?! THAT WAS AWESOME!" Tommy launched into conversation as Wilbur was zoned out. He was trying to figure out of how that dream guy looked so... fine, so charming, so elegant. "L-lets just go home said Wilbur guiding Tommy away from the scene of the crime.
• - - - - - •

While the duo were walking down they heard a voice in the distance "Dream? Yo! How you doin man?" A tanned, raven haired boy with a white headband sprinted up to snapping Dream out of his thoughts. "Sapnap?
The taller boy's amber eyes glistened "It's been good, got a pretty decent amount of money from all the townsfolk!" When he turned around, not a single soul of the citizens was in sight. Sapnap seemed confused, there were people crowded all around here just a second ago... Dream broke the awkward silence "Oh, is this about me? I mean it's not everyday you get to see a demigod around here, hm?"

And that was indeed the reason as Dream was then encountered by a man with a pitchfork standing in front of him. "Back off ye heinous bastard! This is our property your standing on." The man scowled in a gruff voice. "Hey! You stay out of this alright?" A boy around Dream's age approaches "Your acting like he burned down your houses. You can't just curse at someone for existing." The boy spoke with a voice of anger and determination, his sapphire eyes glistened as he spoke, on his chocolate hair was placed a pair of white goggles. " All right now break it up you two, I don't want anyone getting hurt." Wilbur said as he emerged from the crowd, for a seconds everyone forgot he even existed (even the author) Dream simply watched from afar as Wilbur and Sapnap tried to break apart the two fighting. "George! Come on man, he's not worth it." Sapnap tried to calm the boy with the goggles. "Uhh... fine" the boy known as George resigned from the fight, he turned towards dream and his mood immediately brightened up "DRAMIE! How are ya?" George Asked "good enough I guess... I got some thing big tonight, an assassination... So wanted to clear up my head." Dream responded with a monotonous voice and returned a faint smile to George. "You know something?" George whispered to dream as he walked him away from the scene of the fight. "You remember that piglin  boy we used to hang out with when we were younger?" " you mean technoblade? Ah yes a remember quite well, we were the best of friends..." Dream's voice broke when he remembered his past best friend. It broke his heart to remember that techno was his first ever friend. "What about techno?" Dream asked pushing his thoughts down. "Well... HE WAS CROWNED AS THE PRINCE OF THE NEIGHBORING KINGDOM! I'm so happy right now!" George exclaimed with happiness as Dream's expression darkened as his eyes widened  "WHAT?"

——————————————————
Aloha fair mortals! yes, yes I have emerged from by death bed! I'm really sorry for not uploading I'm seriously busy exams r coming up and I'm seriously stressed rn I'll upload when it's all over :)