Sun hummed a laugh. Moon sat down on the chair next to him, ordering a drink for himself.

The two chatted for awhile, getting to know each other a bit more. While Sun was talking, Moon had been looking at his lower body. Sun eventually noticed and stopped mid-sentence.

He sat down on Moon's lap, making Moon jolt a bit. He rested his back on Moon's chest. Moon placed his hands on Sun's waist, pulling him closer.

Sun grinned then started to move his hips a bit. Moon bit his lip. Sun looked over at Moon, trying to see his reaction. He moved a bit faster, making Moon let out a small groan. Suddenly, Moon stopped Sun.

He leaned in. "How about we continue this somewhere more private, starlight?" He quietly said in his ear. Sun smiled at this. He nodded.

With that, Moon lifted Sun off of him so he could get up. Once he did, Sun grabbed his wrist, leading him backstage. He pulled the curtain aside, stepping in without anyone noticing Moon was with him.

He pushed Moon onto a chair, then sat on his lap, facing him. He placed his hands onto his shoulders, then leaned in closer, keeping there faces only inches apart. Moon grabbed Sun's waist then kissed him on the lips.

Sun kissed back, wrapping his arms around Moon's neck, one hand on the back of his head. Moon moved a bit, trying to grind against Sun. Sun smirked into the kiss.

Eventually, Sun broke the kiss. He looked down. He got off of Moon's lap, sitting down on the floor infront of Moon. He gripped onto the rim of Moon's pants with one finger, slowly sliding them down.

Once they were completely off, he stared at Moon's cock, realizing what he was dealing with. He blinked then looked up at Moon, who seemed to be getting a bit impatient.

He gripped onto his cock then started to jerk him off at a decent pace. Moon leaned back and closed his eyes. Soon, he stopped, still keeping his grip onto it. He leaned down then wrapped his lips around the tip.

He fit at least half of it inside of his mouth before he began to suck on it. He bopped his head at a fast pace, his hand working on the lower half of his cock.

Moon grinned and bit his lip, softly groaning. He placed his hand on the back of Sun's head, pushing him down further. Sun glanced up at him. He closed his eyes then continued to please Moon.

After awhile, Moon suddenly pushed him down all the way onto his cock. Sun choked a bit. He took his hand off his member, gripping onto his pants instead for support. He let his mouth do the job. Moon started to take control of the pace Sun was going.

It didn't take that long until he came into Sun's throat, shoving his full size into his mouth. Sun gagged, using all the strength he had to swallow it. Moon let go of his head, allowing Sun to pull out. He softly coughed.

Moon grinned down at him. Sun stood up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Moon stood up as well then grabbed Sun by the waist, pulling him towards him and kissing him on the lips. Sun kissed back, wrapping his arms around his neck. Moon backed him up into the couch, still keeping their lips connected. He pinned him down.

Shortly, he pulled out, leaving a strain of saliva connecting from their mouths. He leaned down then attacked his neck, kissing it, licking it, nibbling it. Eventually, he hit a spot that made Sun jolt and let out a quiet moan. Moon smiled.

"Thanks for letting me know where that spot is." He said. He bit down on that spot. Sun moaned and threw his head back, giving Moon more room.

Moon stopped then glanced at him up and down. "Can I?" Sun knew what he meant. He smiled and nodded. With that, Moon began to remove Sun's clothes. He tossed them aside then admired his body.

He grabbed Sun's legs and threw them over his shoulders. He positioned himself, then slowly inserted his full size inside of him. Sun moaned, gripping onto the couch's surface.

Moon let him adjust for a moment before he started to move at a decent pace. He leaned down and kissed his neck once again, on Sun's sweet spot. Sun wrapped his arms around Moon's neck, pulling him down.

Moon shortly started to pick up the pace, groaning due to the pleasure. He gripped onto Sun's thighs tightly. Each thrust, Sun's moans seemed to be getting louder.

Moon stopped kissing his neck then kissed him on the lips, muffling his moans so no one would be able to hear him. He slid his tongue into his mouth, exploring his cave.

The atmosphere in the room seemed to be getting hotter by the second. Both of them felt close already. "H-HaH!~ I'm GoNnA-cUm!" Sun yelled, voice muffling a bit.

Moon pulled out of the kiss. "Fuck. .me too. ." He breathed out. He groaned, thrusting into him harder and faster. Sun threw his head back. His back arched. He wrapped his legs around Moon's back, trapping him.

Moon gave a few more sloppy, yet rough thrusts before finishing inside of him. Sun moaned, feeling the warm liquid fill him up. He came onto Moon's chest.

The two panted heavily. Sun was trembling a bit. Moon grinned then placed a soft kiss on Sun's lips. He pulled out, Sun whimpering a bit due to the empty feeling.

Once Sun caught his breath, he sat up. He checked the time, realizing they have been at it for two hours.

'Shit, I'm late.' He thought, eyes widening.

He glanced up at Moon then got off the couch. He walked over to his clothes, legs shaking a bit. Moon watched him as he changed back into his clothes. He sat on the edge of the couch, pulling his pants back up.

Once Sun was done, he walked over to Moon. He cupped his face with his hands and kissed him on the lips. "We should do this again sometime." He said, smiling down at him.

He began to walk towards the curtain. He waved at Moon before walking out of the room and going back to work.

1737 words