P'Nam

Senior year in college.

Marima: are we going to visit Heidi this weekend.
Charlotte: I can't. I'm meeting my sister this weekend.
Marima: oh right. How is P'Nam?
Charlotte: Still stubborn as always...
Marima: Still not talking to P'Chompu?
Charlotte: yup
Marima: how long has it been since she left home?
Charlotte: it's been a year.
Marima: I hope they can reconcile soon.
Charlotte: I hope so too.
Marima: anyways... I guess it's just me then. I promised Heidi we're coming over.
Charlotte: tell her I'm really sorry.
Marima: I'm sure she'll understand.

P'Nam condo
P'Nam: sorry for the mess. We just moved in...
Charlotte: we?
P'Nam: oh right. I'm dating someone now. And we moved in together just last week. So it's still a bit unorganized. Anyways, She just went out for a bit to buy some stuff.

 Anyways, She just went out for a bit to buy some stuff

Charlotte: oh ok...so when are you planning to go back home?
P'Nam: really? That's how you greet your older sister...I miss you too. Come here and give me a hug.
Charlotte: miss you too. 🫂
But seriously when are coming back home?
P'Nam: does P'Chompu still dictates what you do?
Charlotte: no...
P'Nam: what's your course in college?
Charlotte whispers: business...
P'Nam: see... I know that's not what you like. But she still insist that you do what she tells you to do.
Charlotte: but she didn't forced me...it was my choice I also like business course.
P'Nam: what about being an air hostess. Isn't that your dream?

Charlotte didn't say anything anymore. She understood what P'Nam was talking about. But she really admire her P'Chompu that whatever she says, Charlotte would just follow without question. Between the 3 sisters. Charlotte is closest to their eldest P'Chompu.

*knock knock
Baitoey: honey I'm home.
P'Nam: oh you're back already.
Baitoey: oh hi. You must be Nampez sister?
P'Nam: this is my younger sister Charlotte.
Charlotte: hi nice to meet you. P'?
Baitoey: we're the same age so just Baitoey. Have you eaten already? I'm really sorry about the mess. We just moved in...
Charlotte: last week. Yeah P'Nam told me awhile ago. It's ok. I'm used to her being messy at home. Speaking of which. When are you coming back home?
P'Nam: Char!

Meanwhile in Heidi's University dorm.
Marima: girl it's been a month since the two of you broke up. Get over it ok...
Heidi: 🍻 😭 I... love... him... so... much
Marima: will you stop drinking... I don't want you to get in trouble. You're not supposed to be drinking alcohol in your dorm.
Heidi: that's why I told you earlier that we should just go to the club and get wasted.
Marima: if Charlotte was here. We could've gone to the club. But it's just you and me. And I can't handle you being drunk.
Heidi: why is Charlotte not here?
Marima: for the nth time. She went to see P'Nam...
Heidi: 😭
Marima: ok ok. Just cry it out. Not too loud though. It's already 2am. The others are probably already sleeping.

Marima told Charlotte what happened that weekend. Charlotte felt bad that she wasn't there for her bestfriend.