Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Aizawa : Morning.

Everyone : Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!

Kaminari : You're too much of a pro!

Iida : *raises hand* So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?

Uraraka : Can you really call that "all right"?

Aizawa : My well being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over.

Bakugo : Fight?

Midoriya : Don't tell me...

Mineta : *scared* The villains again...?!

Aizawa : The U.A. sports festival is drawing near. 

Everyone : That's a super normal school event!

Kaminari : Wait a minute.

Jiro : Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside? 

Ojiro : What if they attack us again or something...?

Aizawa : Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management systems solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains. 

Mineta : But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports.

Midoriya : *surprised* Mineta, you've never seen the U.A. sports festival?

Mineta : Of course I have. That's not what I meant!

Aizawa : Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. Sports Festival.

Yaoyorozu : Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!

Kaminari : After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick.

Jiro : A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb. 

Rex then hears Jiro's comment and tries to his best to stop himself from laughing.

Aizawa : Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path your future will open up this event. One chance per year, a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that then don't slack off your preparations!

Everyone : Yes, sir!

Aizawa : Homeroom dismissed.

[ Time Skip ]

After the class with Cementoss, it was now lunch time as everyone was talking about the sports festival while Midoriya and Rex watched them.

Midoriya : Everyone's so into it.

Rex : Yeah. They seemed pretty fired up. 

Iida : You two aren't? We have enrolled here to become heroes, so of course we would get fired up!

Tsuyu : Iida, you have a unique way of getting fired up. It's weird.

Iida : Midoriya, Rex, don't you feel the same?