Chapter 7

SAD CHAPTER!

"RENA!" Ladybug screamed to the top of her lungs, horrified at what happened just so quickly.

She knew this would happen. Shadow Moth can be smart, too, just like her, at.....times.

But, if only she had made her, Rena, and Cat Noir retreat.

If only they came prepared to fight Shadow and win like they always do.

If only...

If only...

Then, Shadow Moth laughed and said, "You kids shouldn't be playing superheroes. It just too....what's the word? Ahh, yes. It's too dangerous. And....I just set an example.

He points at Rena, who is standing there in shock, and then falls to the ground.

Unconscious.

Ladybug started crying at that sight.

Cat Noir is standing next to Ladybug, shocked as well, and sad, but not crying.

Finally, he looks at Ladybug at tells her, "M'Lady....there's...nothing..that we can do."

"You're right," Ladybug says. "Let's go, Cat Noir.

Cat Noir goes to Rena and picks her up, her still unconscious.

And Ladybug, looking at Shadow Moth, showing her anger at him.

But Shadow Moth is just smiling.

Then, they disappear, running and jumping from roof to roof.

Shadow Moth watches them go, and then says, "It's sad to see something like what just happened.. happen," he says, gloomily.

"But everything is going according to plan. Now... all I need to do is look for a girl that is injured in her side, and make her tell me Ladybug's secret identity."

Then, Shadow Moth jumps into an alley, and says, "Nooroo, Duusuu, reverse morphosis."

"Master, how do you know that the person that Rena Rouge is knows Ladybug's secret identity?" Nooroo asks.

"Because, Nooroo, Ladybug and Rena always leave together when they go hide to detransform, and Cat Noir goes somewhere else. So if Rena Rouge and Ladybug leave together to go detransform, they probably detransform together." Gabriel replies.

"Great thinking, Mr. Gabriel!" says Duusuu.

"Now, I need to get back home. I have an appointment with Bob Roth at 3:30."

End of Chapter 7

Ummm, so... first of all, you guys probably thought that what Duusuu said was pretty funny 😄, so I'll probably get comments about that. Also, guys, comment down below what you think of the story so far. Thanks, for everything, and like I said in my last message is the previous chapter, I really hope you guys enjoy it all!