Chapter 5

Shadow Moth turns around, sees Cat Noir running at him, and then smirks.

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that!

Shadow Moth takes his staff, and takes out the weapon in it.

Then he charges at Cat Noir.

                                                                                                       Cat Noir's POV

*Oh shoot! He's charging at me!* Cat Noir thought, sort of panicking.

Then he notices Ladybug and Rena Rouge standing on a roof of a building.

Then he came up with an idea. Cat Noir smiles.

Then he jumps over Shadow Moth, then ran and leaped over to the roof of the building that Ladybug and Rena Rouge were standing on.

"M'Lady, it looks like the nasty mo—"

Cat Noir got interrupted by Ladybug when she said, "Yeah, Cat, I already know. Now, how are we-"

"Ladybug, watch out!" Rena yells in warning to her.

Ladybug turns around to see Shadow Moth behind her, getting ready to strike.

Ladybug dodges the attack, not being hit by his sharp weapon.

"Why don't you just give up!?" Cat Noir yells in frustration.

"Because.....I...want....your...MIRACULOUS!" Shadow Moth replies.

END OF CHAPTER 5

This chapter is kind of longer than the other ones, and the next chapter will be a good one. Just a warning, the next chapte4 is a little intense, so younger readers, you may not want to read this next par5, but it's not graphic, there's no blood or anything,  just a lot of combat.