Chapter 6

Ladybug and Cat Noir spin their baton and yo-yo to protect them from attacks.

Meanwhile, Rena was trying to find an opening, basically by continuously attacking Shadow Moth.

"Rena, you need to stop! Shadow Moth can find an advantage to hurt you! You should be staying back!" Ladybug says, trying to warn her.

But Rena just ignored her.

Ladybug was beginning to worry that Shadow Moth would find an opening and severely injure Rena.

Cat Noir, somehow telling that she is worried, and Ladybug could tell that when he said, "Don't worry, Bugaboo. Rena Rouge is a great team member, and I know she will sort this one out on her own, with or without our help.

"I hope your right..." says Ladybug

But then...

Rena, exhausted from just attacking and attacking and attacking Shadow Moth, slowly lunges in to punch him.

But... instead, Shadow Moth turns the tables.

He dodges Rena's punch, and he punches her. HARD.

Ladybug gasped, getting very anxious and worried about Rena.

She saw that Rena seemed to be in pain, but she started fighting again, so she was fine.

But Rena was still quite exhausted, and the pain still didn't fully cease, so when she tried to attack again, she just stops, and takes a break for a minute.

But Shadow Moth was free to attack, so he started punching and kicking Rena really hard.

Rena gets knocked to the ground, but she gets back up, but not very quickly....

Shadow Moth ran in front of her, took out his sharp weapon, and slashed it at Rena.

Sooooo, what did you guys think? This wasn't my original idea, and I modified it a little, but I think it's  way better than the original chapter idea I had. Comment if you think so, too. These chapters I am creating won't take so long, so maybe this will be done by the end of the weekend? Idk for sure, but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and read the rest. Now, the next chapter might be a little sad, so don't expect for you to just read there and not be sad about this next chapter. Like I said, enjoy!😊