Money in the Bank

The day before Money in the Bank, Austin texted me saying that he wanted to talk. "Hey, I want you to know that even though we are a team, the Money in the Bank ladder match is every man for themself, so don't expect me to hold back on you!" he said. Normally he would be worried about fighting me, but today he said it with so much pride. that really showed me how much he wants to win this. "Alright, but don't expect me to hold back either!" I responded, trying to give the same amount of enthusiasm. I left to go to the gym. When I got there, thankfully the place was basically empty. I went on the treadmill for a while. I worked with other equipment as well. Normally I'm really calm at the gym, but today I was just so worried about Saturday that I couldn't think straight. Eventually I just left and went out to grab me some food. I ate curry and rice, which is my favorite meal. I was trying to take my mind off of Money in the bank for a while, but nothing seems to be working. After I ate, I went for a walk in the park, which actually did help me relax for a little while. "Hey Y/n!" I heard somebody say. I looked over to see Dominik Mysterio, an old rival of mine. "Oh, hey Dom!" I responded. Me and him talked for a while about our plans for Money in the Bank. I told him about me and Austin deciding to not hold back on each other, and I told him about me worrying about Finn joining Judgement Day. Thankfully he was actually listening to me and not just brushing me off. Soon I had to leave. I said bye to Dom then headed home.

When I got home, I noticed that Austin wasn't there, but he left a note on the counter. According to the note, Austin left to get some groceries. I just sat down on the couch and rewatched some of our older matches. I watched him vs Finn back at WrestleMania, me and Roman vs Austin and Finn, and Finn vs Damian, where I interfered. Soon Austin came home. he looked really tired for some reason. I asked, "Hey, are you alright?" He glanced over at me. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." he said. It almost looked as though he was completely worn out. "You should probably get some rest, you seem really tired." I told him. he just shrugged it off, "I'll be fine, don't worry about me." he told me. Obviously, I didn't believe him. I made both of us dinner. after a few hours Austin went to bed. I stayed up a while longer because I was trying to finish a level in a game. When I went to bed, Austin was already asleep. I just wrapped my arm around him and fell asleep.

Today is Money in the Bank. I'm really nervous but I'm trying to keep my head up. I had a new gear just for tonight that I was really excited about. while looking at the rest of the match card, I was glad to see that nobody from Judgement Day is going to be here tonight. i saw that my match was next, so I went to the gorilla to wait. I saw Austin was here, waiting for his theme to hit. we both exchanged a look then his music hit. I came out after him. Walking down that ramp made me more nervous than I've ever been right before a match. seeing all the people in the crowd and the ring made me even more scared. I got into the ring and stayed in the corner, waiting for the bell to ring.

Riddle and Austin instantly went for each other, throwing each other out of the ring. everyone one else in the ring, including me, turned our attention to Omos, the big guy in the ring. We all teamed up on him and got him out of the ring, then we all split up and fought each other. While I was fighting Madcap, I saw Austin on the top rope. He jumped off, hitting Riddle with a splash. I wanted to check to see if he was alright, but I was busy fighting Madcap. I was the only one in the ring now. The ladder was already set up. Right when I got to the top. I saw Austin slide into the ring and climb up to me. "Every man for themselves!" he yelled before punching me in the gut. I punched him back, then he punched me hard enough to knock me off the ladder. Right as I thought he was going to win, Riddle slid into the ring and pushed over the ladder, knocking Austin off. Austin fell outside the ring beside Drew who was already knocked down. Riddle got it.

Riddle was Mr. Money in the Bank...

A/n: Do you guys have any ideas for this story? if you do, please comment them! Im starting to run out of stuff to do. stay safe ily <3