Frendships

I went home and realized Austin wasn't there. I tried to call him multiple times but he never picked up. Finally I left a voicemail.

"Hey, you never came home and I was wondering if you have a place to stay, I'm sorry for what I did." Now I just had to wait for him to reply.

He didn't reply until the next morning. He texted:

Hey sorry I didn't respond, I stayed at Finn's house and we fell asleep early.

That's fine ig

I will be home later tonight, could you feed Gigi for me?

Yeah sure

I fed the cat then laid on my bed and watched YouTube until Austin came home. He had bruises on his arms and face from where I attacked him. He looked at me and sat down beside me. Finn texted me soon after.

Could I come over? I need to talk to you.

I mean I guess but don't you hate me?

Could you let me explain when I get there?

Fine.

"Finn's coming over." I said. Austin said "Alright, I have something I need to do so I'll be back soon. Bye I love you!" I smiled as he left.

When Finn came over he said, "Thanks for letting me explain. I never wanted to fight you but Vince said that if I didn't I would be fired." "So he did the same thing to you as he is trying to do to me and Austin?" I asked. Finn nodded. "Does Austin know?" I asked. "Yeah I told him before our last match." Finn said, "Speaking of which what is he doing?" "I wish I knew." I said.

Austin's POV:

I went to Y/n's favorite jewelry store to get him a ring. I know his favorite color is red so I'm going to get him one with a red jewel.

"Uh.." I said, not knowing which one to get. "Do you need some help sir?" One of the workers said. "Uh yeah, I'm buying a ring for my boyfriend and I was wondering if I should get the ruby ring or the red garnet one." I replied. "My personal opinion is that you should go for the ruby, it's both beautiful and the actual ring part honestly looks better." She said. I nodded and grabbed it.

After I paid I got into my car. I decided I was going to put it in my pocket until I get home and then I will put it in my closet. And I have a idea on when to give it to Y/n.

Y/n's POV:

When Austin came home I quickly ran up and hugged him. "I told him." Finn said. Austin smiled and hugged me tighter. He went to his room and Finn said, "We can't let Vince rip us apart like this, but I don't know how to stop him." Austin came back out and said "Oh I know exactly who to ask." "Who?" I asked.

"Sonya Deville..."

A/n: Guys could you please comment your opinion on this story so far? Thanks and remember to stay safe ily <3