Austin and Y/n vs RKBRO

"Sonya!" I ran into her office. She turned around to look at me. "What do you want?" She said. Austin walked in and said, "Does Y/n have a match tonight?" Sonya nodded and said, "Yeah he will be facing Randy Orton." Austin said, "That's perfect! Do you think I could interfere with the match?" Sonya said, "Ask Adam, I have a match against Bianca here soon." Then she walked out. "So much for that." Austin said disappointedly.

We went to Adam and luckily we got everything worked out. Austin hid under the ring before the show so the crowd wouldn't be suspicious. I stayed in the back and got ready. Me and Austin planned a signal for me to make to tell him to come out.

"What were you thinking making me lose?" I turned around to see Roman and the rest of the bloodline. "I made you lose? You're the one who got pinned." I said. Roman looked at me angrily, and I saw an opportunity. I punched Roman in the mouth then got on top of him, throwing punches at his face. Jimmy Uso pulled me off of him. Jey Uso started attacking me. Soon the officials pulled us apart. "You're gonna regret messing with the bloodline!" Roman yelled before leaving. Jimmy and Jey were still here. Jey left but Jimmy stayed. "I'm sorry." He said. I turned around. Was he really apologizing to me? "Why are you apologizing? Shouldn't you go with the rest of your family?" He looked like he was going to say something but just frowned and left.

I finished getting ready and realized I still had 45 minutes before my match. I went to grab a candy bar real quick. I ran into Rhea Ripley on my way there. She bumped into me and said, "I'm sorry!" I smiled and said, "It's fine!" She walked off and I couldn't help but feel a little awkward. I just shook it off and got my candy bar. I grabbed my phone and realized Austin has been blowing up my phone.

Bro it's hot under here.

Damn could they be any more aggressive without breaking the whole damn ring.

I think they are about to grab something.

Oh thank God they didn't see me.

Bro did someone jump off the top rope?

That was loud.

I am very uncomfortable rn.

Please tell me your match is soon.

Y/n?

Oh yeah sorry!

We have 2 more matches before mine.

WHEN WILL IT END!!??!

He is so overdramatic. I quickly finished getting ready then just walked around. I bumped into Randy after a while. "Would you watch where you are going?" I said angrily. He just looked at me and rolled his eyes before walking away. God that bitch knows how to get on my nerves.

When I went out the crowd booed like always. At this point I have given up on them. I went into the ring and sat on the top turnbuckle until Randy came out.

Ding, ding, ding!

I quickly grabbed Randy's arm and tried to throw him into the ropes. He kept ahold of me and kicked me in the stomach. He tried to hit the RKO, but I reversed it and hit him with a drop kick.

Riddle ran out to help Randy. I gave Austin the signal. Before Riddle could get in the ring, Austin grabbed his ankle and dragged him under. Randy's face was priceless! Austin climbed out and so did Riddle. I heard one of the commentators say, "How long was he under there?!" And of course Austin responded, "Oh trust me Pat, you don't want to know!"

Riddle went into the ring and ran to help Randy. Austin came and stood beside me. "Okay, okay." I heard Adam say, "So we will turn this into a extreme rules tag team match. RKBRO vs Y/n and Austin Theory." Well I guess that works out alright.

Ding, ding, ding!

Me and Riddle started in the ring. I knocked him over and started punching his face. Then I went outside the ring and grabbed a kendo stick. I went back into the ring and started hitting Riddle with it until the kendo stick broke. I went over to fight Riddle some more, but he kicked me in the balls when I tried lifting him. "GOD DAMNIT I WILL BREAK YOUR TOE!" I screamed. He tagged in Randy. I finally stood up then got hit with a RKO. Luckily I was able to tag in Austin. I rolled out of the ring and leaned against the barricade. Austin threw Randy in the corner and hit him with a running knee. He picked Randy up and tried to hit his finisher but Randy started elbowing his neck. Austin fell to the ground, holding his neck. He stood up and Randy hit him with a RKO, then put him in a sleeper hold. I ran back into the ring to help, but Riddle hit me with the Bro Derek. I tried to get to Austin, but he was already passed out.

Randy and Riddle left but me and Austin were still in the ring. Austin was passed out and I didn't want to leave him. Luckily medics came and got him. I jumped into the back of the ambulance as they got ready to leave. "I love you Austin.."

A/n: This chapter is a lot longer than I thought it would be. Anyways can you guys please come up with a tag team name for Y/n and Austin? Stay safe ily <3