<||Acknowledgments, Notice and Synopsis of the Second Season||>

|Start Music (If you want)|

Good evening Readers, today I am writing this message to give credit and thanks to the artists of the images that I have used for the antagonists of this story; these being the Discordants. Give them your positive comments and support for their art. Warning, possible spoilers may be.

ARTazi ~Adam Ryoma Tazi | https://www.artstation.com/artwork/KOg0nW

And

Rum Broyde | https://www.artstation.com/artwork/wJ5Jk6

Oh, I also forgot to mention, the music I used from the Final Chapter of the Season belongs to one of the official music of Soundfall, composed by Jons Kiilstofte which, I will also use its content in the next Chapters of this new season, along with more artistic content visual (perhaps my own) and auditory of other artists which I will also publish their names and pages at the end of each Chapter.

Once again, I thank you for reading my crossover story of both rhythm games, I hope to find you excited again when the new Chapters of this 2nd season arrive for you readers. Here is the new synopsis of this new season. Warning, the 4 main protagonists of Soundfall will not make their appearance in this story and also possibly... I will do a little romance (Since I can't add more to the tags).

|||
|||
|||
|||
|||
|||
|||
|||
|||
|||
|||

Synopsis

After the events in the Music Capital, repairing the damage caused by the Discordant apparition took a long time for Vinyl City to recover and return to how it was before. Sayu, with the purpose of defending her new friend from the lynching of the citizens themselves, for some reason, ended up following in her new friend's footsteps until taking him to the dark alleys of the central district of the City, which soon, both she and Some of his friends and colleagues will end up immersing themselves in a new musical world where rhythm and harmony are in danger from the same people responsible for attacking their city.