Chapter 17: "Saving Dream Fever" Trópical

—In the Metro Division District, minutes before BBJ arrived at the Evenfall Gallery in Dream Fever—

DK West had reached the industrial district of Vinyl City, he was heading towards the Dream Fever district using the main road where vehicular activity was completely inactive due to the situation in Vinyl City which made it a little easier for him to navigate. On his way he saw detailed results caused by battles in certain areas of the road, there were also several encounters of the same small subjects who, as a result, avoided making contact with the rapper who tried to ask them about what happened, also in his step I notice that a couple of those little guys were carrying someone tall and unconscious and of the same appearance as them, they were taking him out of the Industrial district, in an attempt to help them he ended up receiving a possible threat from one of them who had generated a kind of knife throwing which pointed it out as a warning not to approach them, the rapper understanding the message would withdraw to continue on his way.

The minutes passed, the Metro Division limit would soon arrive to find the next district, Nadia's district, Dream Fever, while now he was taking a different direction since apparently there were certain blockades that prevented him from passing with his cart, he would be right now going through several short streets which were clear unlike the previous district of the city, while taking the road to go to the lighthouse, he stopped for a few seconds to notice that in sight, the pyramidal structure of a certain acquaintance was seen in the distance few kilometers away.

DK West: Hmm... maybe I'll drop by, who knows? Surely she probably won't try to kick me out -He said to herself in a relaxed way- Yes-i... I hope not...

Leaving the street that would take him to the lighthouse, he would take another path that would lead him to the pyramid building, it would only take him half an hour to get there.

—Inside the Evenfall Gallery—

The door after being destroyed by a kick from the guitarist, both rockers entered a wide rectangular space with colors divided into halves whose right side was neon pink while the other left half was dark obsidian.

Mayday: Ok... at least this isn't as awesome as Eve's, it's more... nice? -She said being attentive to the surroundings of the rectangular place, looking towards the end of said room, on the wall she would see a tall figure with recognizable colors- Look Zuke, Eve is there!

When Zuke also saw Nadia, both rockers would run until they reached the bicolor artist. When they arrived, they clearly saw that Eve was unconscious and almost completely covered in a sticky substance that BBJ recognized when they faced those arachnids in Natura.

Zuke: Well, you just have to carefully hit certain areas -Looking towards the sides of the cloth prison, I was looking for the support areas of the Resonant web-

Mayday: What strange? So far I haven't seen any of those creepy spiders -She said feeling creepy when remembering that type of Discordant- Oh my... Zuke

Mayday, who looked worried, pointed with her right hand towards something that dripped in a crimson color on the bicolor artist's left leg, Zuke would also notice it, they both looked closer in that area and noticed with even more concern that there was a long A spiral-shaped lacerating wound that covered most of Eve's left lower extremity, which had apparently had someone make a poorly improvised bandage.