House of Deceptions

Start from the beginning

Victor" Yes, you always knew, didn't you? You always knew he was ashamed of you two and you always knew this day would come"

I can see Eddie getting annoyed and I was too, he was gritting his teeth and I knew he was going bite back in a minute. He then leaped up and got right in Victor's face.

Eddie "I guess you would know all about that, wouldn't you? I mean, your dad thought you were a real disappointment, didn't he?"

Victor" You are going to regret saying that, boy"

He then grabs Eddie hard by his shirt and slams him against the wall. I wince as he does so then leap to try and grab Victor of my brother. Victor instead pushes me away with such force I collide with a chest bashing my head on it. I sit up against the wall, my head now really pounding and I definitely felt dizziness.

Eddie" Charlie!"

Eddie tries to see if I am alright but Victor holds him forcefully against the wall.

Victor" Stay there, your sister is fine and anyway, one less of you in the way"

Eddie" Don't talk about my sister like that"

Victor then releases Eddie who is still a bit stunned and walks over to me. I stare up at him petrified and he pulls me from the floor and holds me against the wall. My back slams against it as well as does my already bruised head. Eddie's little finger finds mine again. He squeezes it.

Victor who has now got hold of Eddie and I by the front of our shirts is shouting very loudly at us, telling us we are worthless and that our dad hates us and we should just leave the school. Then I heard what sounds like KT and Fabian's voice and perhaps Willow. Victor points his finger angrily at us and tells us to stay where we are but as soon as we have a chance we are out of there, we manage to slip past Victor and downstairs.

Victor"I am not done with you two yet, get back here"

Eddie"No, my eye I have to see the nurse"

Charlie" My head"

We did actually head to the nurse, we didn't tell her the real reason about what happened, she gave Eddie some water and some drops to help with his eye and she gave me some tissue to wipe some of the blood and an ice pack. When she was gone I looked at Eddie.

Eddie" Okay, what is going on with Victor, I mean he was never really nice was he but it didn't make sense about what happened"

Charlie" I know, there is definitely something going on, I don't like this, he scared me, all those things he was saying"

Eddie" Sis, you know they are not true, don't listen to him, we know dad is proud of us, he said so"

Charlie" He did didn't he, he said he was proud of me when I won that ping pong tournament with....."

Eddie" And me when I caught that big fish"

Charlie" That big slimy fish"

Eddie" It wasn't really that slimy and it wasn't all bad you had a tent to yourself"

Charlie" Yeah that wasn't that bad"

I remembered that day we went fishing, Dad and Eddie shared a tent and I had my own so I could have my own privacy. To be honest I was the one taking videos and photos rather than actually fishing.

Charlie" I think we need to call an emergency sibuna meeting"

Eddie" Totally agree come on"

That evening all of us were in Eddie and Fabian's room. We had been hesistant to come back after the very violent intent with Victor. Eddie is leaning against his wardrobe, Alfie and Patricia are sat on Fabian's bed with KT and I am sat with Fabian on Eddie's bed. He had been looking at my head.