You danced and in your own world and turned while dancing but-

Got shocked when you saw Hoseok standing at the entrance. He was also stunned and almost dropped the towel in his hands.

(The guy was too stunned to speak)

You stopped and immediately held your towel tightly against your chest, being all red.

"Ahm...ahm…" he coughed. "I-i just came to in-inform you that I will be ready." He said looking the other way. "A-and wear that white dress. White looks good on you. A-and y-you dance well." He whispered the last sentence and went from there.

Your eyes go wide. As you immediately ran to the bathroom, your cheeks all red. You cursed yourself for being so careless and roamed around the room with just a towel on. You held your hairs in frustration.

Time skip~

As said, you wore the white dress as he wanted. You went down and followed him to his car. No one spoke a word. There was an awkward silence during the whole ride.

 There was an awkward silence during the whole ride

Soon you both reached the venue. It was so beautiful yet cute. There were so many white and pink balloons. As the client had a baby girl.

Hoseok took your hand and linked with him and went inside. You were already a blushing mess after that incident and now you were looking like a tomato with no doubts.

Hoseok went to meet his clients and other business partners who were present there. He introduces you too, but not as a wife. Because your marriage was still a secret.

Soon soft music started and Mr. Kang started to dance with his wife. You also saw the newborn baby. And she was so cute. Currently you were holding the baby who was cutely sleeping in your arms as her parents were dancing.

Hoseok looked at you and smiled. He took out his phone and sneakily clicked some of your pictures while holding a baby. He smiled looking at it.

Her mom soon came and took the baby. And Hoseok also came and asked you for a dance. You got shy and hesitantly agreed.

He securely put his hands on your waist, while your hands were on his shoulders. He pulled you closer and started dancing. You were red by now.

"Why is your face so red? Are you sick….wifey?" He smirked, knowing the effect he has on you. You looked down biting your lips.

He chuckled a little at your cute shyness. Soon the music ended and you both again went to socialize with others. Hoseok was talking to his friends and business partners when a high pitched voice could be heard.

"OPPA!!"

You and others looked at the direction. You saw a girl in a black revealing dress go towards your husband and hug him tightly. "Oppa. I missed you. It's been a while." She spoke.

"Christine." Hoseok spoke, making her eyes sparkle. Then he looked at you, who was looking at her confused. "Ah...y/n….she is Christine, my best friend from high school. And Christine...she is y/n...my wi-......" "his secretary" You cut him off and smiled forwarding your hand.

She looked at you with disgust, but shook hands with a fake smile. You awkwardly took your hand back. Hoseok was still talking to his friends while you were getting bored.

"Umm...I will be in the backyard. " You whispered to his ears and went from there, after receiving a nod from him.

Y/n pov~

I went towards the backyard and looked at the sky. "It's going to rain soon." I said to myself, I looked back towards them to witness that new girl Christine being all clingy to him.

My heart clenched looking at them. But what can I do. He doesn't even love me. He just pities me. I sighed and looked at the sky, when I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

I turned around just to see Christine standing there with an ugly smirk on her face. How bad I want to slap that smirk out.

"Hey y/n!" She said, "hi" I awkwardly said. "Y/n let me be straight to you ok. I believe you are smart enough to already have an idea about it. But still let me clear it. STAY. AWAY. FROM. MY. HOSEOK." She said,

"You are just a secretary. So stay in your limits already and stay away from him, cuz he is mine. He has already told me that he will soon marry me." I chuckled listening to her.

"What made you think so? What if I say he is already a married guy?" She laughed. "You really like joking. Even if he is married. He will soon divorce her after getting the new project. I can even bring so much profit to his company. And right now we just shared a sweet kiss, so I am sure he will leave her soon. So stay away!" She said making your eyes go wide.

She smirked. "Don't you believe me? Go ask him. He kissed me. Aww it was so good!! He is a good kisser like always." She smirked and went from there.

Your eyes got teary after listening to her words. You made your way towards him. But you couldn't find him. Soon you heard your name being called but the next thing made your world upside down.

                                            To be continued…….