"Adam is my boss"
"And what did he hire you to do?"
"To kidnap you and get information out of you"
"What kind of information?"
"About Luna Youngman"
"Hm, is there anything else I should know?"
"No"
"Are you sure~?"

Tanner just nodded silently.
"Alright then" Y/N got up, kissed Tanner on the cheek and headed to the kitchen.

"What are you planning to do now?" Y/N heard Tanner say from the other room.

"Hmm, well, originally I thought about escaping, but I changed my mind." Y/N gave a sinister smile and began walking over to him, which made Tanner even more worried.

Y/N wrapped their arms around Tanner, looking into his eyes.
They then chuckled and began playing with his hair.

Tanner blushed, after Y/N got bored of playing with his hair.
They noticed Tanner body temperature rising and him starting to sweat.

So Y/N looked down there and...yup.
They smirked and began walking their fingers from his chest to his jaw.

Y/N leaned in and whispered into his ear "I'm going to enjoy teasing you." They then got off of him and went to shower.

"This is going to be fun" Y/N thought to themselves while they walked off.

They then stepped into the shower.
Once they finished, they checked at what Tanner was doing.

Since he was still sitting there, Y/N went into his closet and picked out a new cute outfit.

Then they started looking for their phone, after 10 minutes of searching they gave up and went to ask Tanner...

But he wasn't there.

Y/N grabbed their baseball bat and turned the corner.

Tanner jumped out and began wrestling until...

Tanner had pinned Y/N down.

"You got too cocky darling" Tanner said, panting and smirking.
"Guess so" Y/N panted.
"If you want I can teach you, right after I punish you" Tanner winked, looking Y/N up and down.

"No, honestly I think you need to be taught first" . Y/N then did a snowangel with their arms.
Escaping Tanner and making him fall on his face.

Once Y/N got on top, they flipped their hair, to get it out of the way.

"Ohhh you're good."Tanner smirked.
"I learn from the best" Y/N smirked back.

Then they just stared into eachothers eyes.

Tanner broke the silence.
"Soo do you wanna makeout or do you want to stay on top of me forever?"
Y/N scoffed "You'd like that wouldn't you"
Tanner shrugged "What man WOULDN'T like to makeout with a hottie like you"
"Oh please, you probably tell everyone that. You aren't going to fool me... Again that is"
Tanner chuckled.

Y/N thought for a minute "Okay, I don't break promises and I want to get my phone, if you tell me I'll give you what you want, does that sound fair to you?"
"Whatever you want Darling"
"I'll take that as a yes, now where is it?"
"It's on the top shelf of the bathroom closet, now for my reward..." Tanner smirked
Y/N rolled their eyes, but a deal was a deal.
They pulled Tanner up and began kissing him.

As they were about to really get into it, Y/N pulled away.

"You're such a disgusting pervert" Y/N smiled and looked into his eyes.
"But I'm your favorite disgusting pervert" Tanner smirked.

Y/N chuckled and got off of Tanner.

But Tanner decided it was not fast enough and pushed Y/N off, beginning to run to the bathroom.

Y/N hit the wall letting out an "Ow!" they massaged their head, 'crying'.

Tanner turned around opon hearing the 'cries' of Y/N.

"Omg! Y/N I didn't mean to! I'm so sor-" he came closer

But then Y/N yanked him down using his tie, running to the bathroom "HAHA! SUCKER!"

Tanner blushed but got up "OH WE'RE PLAYING DIRTY NOW!?", he then ran after Y/N to the bathroom.

"Who said we weren't?" Y/N said trying to reach the top shelf.

Tanner barged in the bathroom laughing.
"YOINK" Tanner stole Y/Ns phone right from under their nose.

"HEY! THAT'S CHEATING!" Y/N yelled out.

"Didn't you just say that playing dirty was okay? Besides! I'm not even cheating!" Tanner laughed, sprinting to the living room while taunting Y/N.

"You're cheating at life!" Y/N yelled as they chased after Tanner.

"Not my fault you're short" Tanner laughed, holding the phone out of reach.

"Give it baaack!" Y/N moaned trying to jump up to get the phone.

"Nope! Never!" Tanner then lost his balance, falling onto the couch, dragging Y/N with him.

Y/N immediately took the chance and reached for their phone.

They tried turning it on, but...

"0%!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" Y/N was about to get up but Tanner dragged them down.

Tanner hugged Y/N while he laughed hysterically and Y/N just let out an annoyed groan.

After calming himself down, Tanner looked down at Y/N who had now given up and looked grumpy.

" You're too cute Y/N"
Tanner said brushing Y/Ns hair out of their face.

"Shut up" Y/N mumbled. Looking cuter than ever.
Tanner chuckled.

They then just laid together, relaxing.