Heyy Sivaangi, wait wait....yen ivlo tension? First cool down! This is purely a coincidence. You guys have booked your trip through my agency where I have been working for years. I'm their most trusted guide, especially for international travel. Ipo edhuku ne replacement ku keka pora nu enaku purila.....I didn't trouble you at all.......he said with an innocent look. 

Sivaangi glared at him saying, Eyyy, ne nadikadhe....un moonji parthale theryudhu seriyana fraud nu, idhu coincidence madri therila, I suppose it to be a well-planned one. I don't want you to accompany us, that's all! 

Apdi ena nan senjuten? Seri othukuren, yetho first meeting la light ah flirt panen, but adhukaga enna ivlo hate panaa ena artham? Yen ivlo kovam en mela, first adhuku badhil solu...........

Whaaaat? Light flirting ah? Such a pervert you are! And, epo parthalum en dreams la vera vandhu torture panra.......,......Sivaangi mentally facepalmed for blurting out. 

Heyyy, ipo ena sonna? Un dreams la nan varena? Ashwin asked her excitedly. Apo nan un dreamboy ah????

Sivaangi's patience was tested now; she crossed her arms and gave him a deadly glare. 

Adhu....dha bhaaa...adhu vandhu..yetho dream nu sonniye, adhan ena nu keten? He danced happily inside after knowing that he had already visited her dream, like how she showed up in his. 

Sivaangi: See, listen carefully, don't dare to talk to me or look at me; most importantly don't touch me! Do you get that? 

Ashwin: Romba overa than panra, irukatum vechukuren ivala, he thought. 

Sivaangi: Ena peche kanom, bayandhutiya? Andha bayam irkatum......

Ashwin: Ena madam neenga, nan just unga tour guide avlodhan. I promise you there won't be any harm from my side. Moreover, en sundu viral kuda unga mela padaaathu, I guarantee you that, he said with a sheepish grin. 

She turned to the other side shaking her head in disbelief. Soon, everyone got down from the boat as they reached the castle. The entire architecture looked majestic; Sivaangi was mesmerized by its beauty. Anne, Srinisha, Maria, and the first guide(Rakshan) waited at the entrance for Sivaangi and Ashwin. 

Sivaangi ran towards them in a hurry while Ashwin bid bye to the tourist group after conversing with them. 'Hey Ashwin, thank you man for accompanying her,' Anne said with a smile. 

Girls, so they are your official guides, Rakshan and Ashwin. We three will be with you throughout the trip. Shall we begin our fun journey??? 

Srinisha showed a shocked face towards Maria. 'I told you right, he looks familiar, I remember now. He is the one we saw that day at the restaurant. 

Maria: Ohh.....you're right Sri.....But how come they are our guides, sounds strange to me! 

Srinisha: Aiyayo, Sivu romba kovama irupale...epdi avan kuda vandha boat la? 

Sivaangi walked close to them as they were concerned about her. She said in her husky voice, 'En nelamai ya pathiya de..avan ingeyum vandhutaan! Cha, oru manushan eh nimmadhiya irka vida matanga pola,'she huffed and puffed. Nalla thenamaram madri irundhutu ena elam panitu irkan, theliva plan panni than vandhrukanga......

Srinisha: Enaku enamo idhu plan madri elam therila de, just casual ah nadandhirkum. Ne free ya vidu! Edhavadhu problem vandha, namma Anne kita complaint panikalam. 

Maria: Yeah Sivu, they seem good to me, nothing wrong in including them in our trip. Don't overthink about this. Just chill and enjoy!

Though Sivaangi thought of asking for a replacement guide, her heart asked her not to proceed further. 'Seri namma tour enjoy pana vandhom, theva ilama edhuvum yosika vendam. Also, he knows about me; he will face my wrath if he tries to mess up.'

Srinisha and Maria secretly made a deal to somehow to hook up Ashwin and Sivaangi. Actually peru porutham kuda super ah irku; Ashwin Sivaangi, Sivaangi Ashwin....both repeated their names together and chuckled hard. 

They soon joined Sivaangi as she gave them a confused look. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashwin: Macha, avala parthuten da.....macha......ava ena parthuta da...macha......daii...kelu kelu.....ava evlo alaga irka theryuma? 

Rakshan: Dai...nan eh already sema beedhi la irken, ena gaandu yethadhe......he fake cried. 

Ashwin: Nan enada panen? En aal pathi pesuradhu thappa? 

Rakshan: Excuse me, avanga inum unga aal agula.....

Ashwin: (giving a thirutthu muzhi) Seri epdiyum aga thane pora, apram ena? Nan epdiyum avala convince paniduven; she will definitely fall for me, you wait and watch! 

Rakshan: Macha, edhu panradha irndhalum, 1000 vaati yosichu pannu. Un friend oda vaalkai um idhula thaan da irku, don't forget that! Ava appa pathi theryum la....namma panna velai ya pathi therinja....sangu thaaan! He let out his fake tears!

Ashwin: Macha, namma legal ah than elame panirkom. Yarukum endha doubt um varaadhu! Kurippa, andha 'bonda vaayan' namma manager irkaru la...avaru podhum namaku. So, ne bayapadame jollya tour eh enjoy pannu. 

Anne intervened their conversation, and they headed towards the entry ticket area for the castle tour. She trusted the boys as they had travelled along with her on a few trips. Still, she always kept an eye on the girls as their safety was her priority. 

Ashwin's MV - Please God, plan your setting such that she must become my girlfriend by the end of this trip. Everything is in your hands only. 

Sivaangi's MV - God, what sort of a setting is this! Please make him stay away from me; I want my trip to be happy and peaceful. 

Let's see whose prayer God will hear out and make it happen! 

------------------------------------X------------------------------------------X---------------------------------------

Did you guys guess one of the guides would be Ashwin? Stay tuned for their exciting journey ahead. 

Please tap on my star booster shot :) and comment if you liked this chapter. Thank you!

Your votes and comments is my energy guys. Will try to update the next part soon....spread love and happiness cuties <3

TAKE CARE!