Xie Zhaixing was expressionless: "I don't know what kind of shit he has had, but he has gotten so many opportunities over the years."

Xiao Xihe pinched his fingers comfortingly: "You are the strongest in my heart."

Xie Zhexing knew that she was coaxing herself, but the corners of her lips were still slightly curved.

After a while, he suddenly asked, "How many more children do you want?"

'More sons, more blessings' are simply four characters engraved in the blood of Lu Shu. As a descendant of Lu Shu, Xiao Xihe does not believe that she will be free from the custom.

"No, Xiao Chen is enough." Xiao Xihe replied casually.

"You and I are one body, we don't have to hide from each other," Xie Zhaixing said, turning his face away expressionlessly, "If you want, I'll think of something else, maybe..."

Before he finished speaking, Xiao Xihe had already walked around in front of him, stood on tiptoe and kissed him.

Xie Zhaixing paused, then stretched out his hand to wrap her waist.

As soon as the kiss was over, Xiao Xihe also hung on him: "It's enough for me to have two little babies."

Xie Zhaixing raised his eyebrows: "Where did the two come from?"

"One is Xiao Chen, the other..." Xiao Xihe gave him a meaningful look, but refused to say any more.

Xie Zhexing was coaxed into obedience and didn't mention the child again. Just when Xiao Xihe thought that sending the invitations was over, he ended up doing something wrong at night.

In the middle of the night, the flying instrument that failed to return to the Demon Realm in time stopped in a forest and transformed into a simple small house. Xiao Xihe stretched and was carefully tidying up the mattress when an old voice suddenly came from behind him——

"Xihe..."

Without thinking about it, Xiao Xihe turned to kill the opponent.

Xie Zhaixing deftly resolved her moves, grabbed her wrist and said unhappily, "What are you doing?"

Xiao Xihe's eyes widened instantly: "How did you become such a ghost?"

"What's a ghost look? It's ugly?" Xie Zhaixing asked back.

Xiao Xihe was speechless, and after a while he said, "It's not ugly..."

Just like her previous view of the old version of Fukong, beauty is not in the skin, even if a handsome person is old, it will not be difficult to see where, but...

"You are so good, why do you want to get old?" She was really puzzled.

Yes, this Xie Zhaixing in front of him, with gray hair and vicissitudes of eyes, with wrinkles around the corners of his eyes and lips, looks older than Fukong in his sixtieth year.

Xie Zhaixing looked at her calmly: "Fukong said that you don't have much affection for me, and this deity wants to prove him wrong."

Xiao Xihe: "..." I remembered that before, when she said she didn't understand why Xiao Xihe liked the old man Fukong, Fukong seemed to have more meaning than Xie Zhaixing.

But isn't it already over!

She sighed helplessly: "Why do you need to have the same knowledge as him?"

Xie Zhaixing folded his arms: "If one day I become like this, will you still like me?"

"Of course." Xiao Xihe didn't even think about it.