Zesheng also sweated, but after a few breaths, he returned to normal: "Try to run the spiritual power."

"Yes." Xie Zhexing took a deep breath and held Xiao Xihe's hand to circulate the spiritual power for a week. Suddenly, he felt that the meridians were widened and the spiritual power was surging, and many of the previous discomforts had vanished.

In his heart, he respected Ze Sheng even more, so he gave another junior salute: "Thank you, ancestor."

Ze Sheng nodded, then looked at Xiao Xihe: "Although his body has recovered, it is extremely difficult to get pregnant again. Do you consider taking a concubine?"

Xie Zhaixing: "?"

Xiao Xihe: "..."

Xie Zhaixing reacted, his face suddenly darkened, and all the respect and gratitude disappeared in an instant: "There is no need for the ancestors to worry about the things between us!"

"If you don't give birth, you won't give birth, just Xiao Chen is fine." Xiao Xihe took his arm with one hand and patted his back with the other, for fear that he would have a disagreement with the ancestors, "The two of us It's alright, it's okay to take a concubine hahaha...ha..."

Zesheng heard the words, and a flash of disapproval flashed in his eyes: "As a Lushu bloodline, you have the responsibility to spread branches and leaves for the Lushu lineage. If you really don't want to take a concubine, I can teach you other ways to extend your descendants."

"No need, you are willing to give birth to yourself!" Xie Zhaixing stood up with a sneer, took out the invitation card from his arms and patted it on the table, "We will get married in a month, the invitation card has been delivered, if the ancestors don't have time If you do, you don’t have to work hard.”

"Are you really not learning?" Ze Sheng ignored the furious Xie Zhexing and asked Xiao Xihe seriously.

The corner of Xiao Xihe's mouth twitched: "No... ah!"

Before she could say the word 'learning', she was pulled away by Xie Zhaixing, and when she regained her senses, she had already been carried away by him for two miles.

"...I haven't said goodbye to my ancestor yet." She whispered.

Xie Zhaixing sneered: "Why, do you still want to learn the method of extending children?"

"What to learn, Xiao Chen alone is enough." Xiao Xihe couldn't help laughing and crying.

Xie Zhexing snorted lightly, still angry.

Xiao Xihe sighed and took his arm amusingly: "Okay, you also know that Lu Shu's nature is to give priority to children, so why be so angry."

"Oh? So you are the same?" Xie Zhaixing narrowed his eyes.

Xiao Xihe did not change his face: "I am a mutation, and I will only focus on Xie Zhaixing."

Xie Zhaixing gave her a sideways glance, and the sullen qi in his chest finally dissipated a lot.

Xiao Xihe took his arm and went back to say goodbye to his ancestors before leaving. The two did not take the flying instruments, but walked slowly holding hands. After walking for a while, she suddenly said, "Why didn't you tell me before?"

This sentence was asked endlessly, but Xie Zhaixing understood: "It's unnecessary, even if the cultivation base is stagnant, I am the strongest in the world of immortals and demons."

After he finished speaking, he paused and added two words extremely unhappy, "One."

Xiao Xihe was delighted: "You are realistic, you still remember Zhong Chen at this time."