25-Never Forgotten, Forever Love

Start from the beginning

"Blended Jake Shim. Today, our fellow Archangels, Seraphs, Dominions and his fellow Blendeds, we will witness his choice."

Jake stared at the sky in front of him. He looked back, seeing all his fellow angels waiting for his choice. He smiled.

'I've decided anyway...'

He was about to open his mouth when Yael, the Master Archangel stood up. He smiled to Jake.

"I am afraid we will not be needing Blended Shim's choice...."

Gasps was heard in the hall. Jake stared at him.

"What does this mean Master?"

Yael smiled.

"You do not need to choose anymore. Because you are already chosen. Fly below and meet your beloved. He wants his happiness and his happiness is you."

Jake teared up. His wings fluttered happily.

'He remembered me....'

Waving his last goodbye, Jake turned to everyone. Staring longer to his closest friends, Anahera, Castiel and Gabriel.

Scanning the large crowd, he finally found who he's searching for. Jake smiled to Uriel. The Archangel smiled back.

Taking steps back, he let himself fall. With his wings, his fall is faster and lighter. Eager to meet Sunghoon, he doesn't even need to search where is he. He knows.

Seeing Sunghoon on his knees, head looking on the floor, Jake let his tears fall.

'I love this man so much...'

Slowly, he approached him. Smiling through the tears, he tapped Sunghoon. The man looked up, blinking before he spoke.

"J-Jake?"

Jake smiled.

"Yes my beloved.... I'm here. I'm here now.... I won't go anywhere anymore."

Sunghoon stood up. And he hugged Jake. Even with his wings, he seemed to find a way.

"I love you... I really do.... What took you so long? I thought it's only a week? I was about to go crazy... I thought I'll lose you... I thought you changed your mind... You..... Your wings- Wow.... They're beautiful.... You're beautiful..."

Jake held Sunghoon's face.

"Calm down okay? I'm sorry it took me a while....They postponed it. But I'm here now.... For good."

Sunghoon also held Jake's face.

"I thought you changed your mind...."

He repeated once more. Jake smiled.

"They told me I don't need to choose anymore.... Because someone chose me."

Sunghoon bit his lower lip.

"I want to make sure that you'll fall for me still... Just can't wait for you to come down...."

"I'm here now okay?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you more than the skies above."

Jake laughed. He fluttered his wings for the last time.

"I love you more than my wings."

Sunghoon stared at Jake. His gaze falling on his eyes, to his wings behind him, and stayed on his lips. He took a deep breath before he spoke.

"May I, my angel?"

Instead of speaking, Jake's hand already made its way on Sunghoon's neck. Sunghoon smiled as he moved closer.

Slowly, Sunghoon closed the distance. The moment their lips touched, Jake's wings detached on his own. His back leaving a space that once was occupied by his wings.

Feathers showered to the two. It was indeed magical. Breaking the kiss, forehead to forehead, they smiled at each other.

"I love you.... I won't get tired of saying it."

"I love you more.... And I will make sure that you will feel it."

Adding another kiss, they felt the world stop. It's just the two of them. Together. Now, forever.

This time no one can break them apart. Holding on to their love, they will share their next years with each other.

Their own happiness. Their own memories. Their love for each other. That's what matters.