CHAPTER 1

In An Apartment,
A Girl Sitting In Couch With Sketch Pad In Her Hands, Drawing Something,
“Adiye Seetha Saapda Vaa..”(seetha come and eat) Her Brother Called Her For Dinner…
“Idho Vara Anna” (coming brother)She Closed Her Notepad & Go To Dining Table … There Sitting Her Brother Nalla & Her Sis In Law Serving Hot Idlies To Both Of Them,

Seetha: “Anni Ukaarunga… Ellarum Sendhu Saapdalaam”(sit, we will eat together)

Bala: Illa Maa… Neenga Saapdunga Naa Apram Saaptukara..(no dr, you eat I will eat later)

Nalla: Namma Dhana Balu Ukkaaru… (it's just us sit Balu)

Bala: Innoru Dhada Va Balu Nnu Kooptinga Apram Paarunaga..(call me Balu again then see what will I do)

Nalla: Enna Pannuva?Apdi Dhaa Koopduvan Balu…(what will you do? I will call you Balu only)

Bala: Apram Sothula Bedhi Maathira Kalandhu Kuduthuruvan… Last Time Niyabagam Irukkulla?(then I will mix loose motion pills in your food... did you remember last time?)

Nalla Mv: “Adi Sandaali … Iva Senjalum Seivaa… Last Time Ivala Assault Ah Eduthukku Paal La Bedhi Maathiraya Kalandhu Koduthu 2 Naal Fulla Bathroom La Kudivachuta… Namma Plateah Maathira Vendidhaa… Safety Mukiyam Bigilu”(definitely she will do... Last time she mixed pills in my milk... I was In bathroom for 2 days... safety is important)

Nalla: Enna Maa Ipdi Kovuchukara? Naa Chellamaa Dhana Kooptan… Po Unakku En Mela Paasamey Kidayadhu… (don't get angry dr..  I am your darling Naa...)

Nalla Pouted,Bala &Seetha Laughed At His Face… Seetha Always Adore His Brother & His Wife … They Were Married For 8 Years But No Child…They See Seetha As Their Child… Both Of Them Don’t Have Any Problem… It’s All In God’s Hands Now… Seetha Always Wanted A Relationship Like Her Brother & His Wife With Her Husband … They Crossed Many Twist & Turns In Their Life But Still They Are Together… Trust Is The Main Source Of Their Relationships Success… But It Was Lacked In Seetha’s Marriage… Yes, Seetha Was Married… Was… Now Divorce Process Is Going On… Nalla Was Shattered When He Comes to Know about Seetha’s Husband & Blamed Himself For Her Situation… But Fate Is Fate…

Nalla: “Papa Ennachu Da? ”(what happened baby?)

Seetha:”Adhu Onuula Anna…. Nalaikku Oru Interview Irukkula Adha Pathi Yosichutu Irundha”(nothing I just thinking about my interview tomorrow)

Bala Can Read Seetha Like A Book… She Already Guessed What’s On Her Mind…  But Didn’t Want Confront & Hurt Her…

Nalla: “Amaala ? Enga Interview?”(where is interview?)

Seetha: Asr Induatries Anna … Pa Post Ku…

Bala: Wow… Nejamavaa?

Seetha: Yes, En Anni Shock Aaguringa?(why are you shocked?)

Nalla: It’s A Big Company Da … It Was In First Place In India Ar 2018 …

Seetha: Then What Happened Now?..

Bala: Don’t Know Ma…

Nalla: Either Way It Is A Good Company Especially For Fresher’s… You Can Learn A Lot From Them…

Seetha: Oh.. That’s Good…

Seetha Bid Goodbye To Her Brother& His Wife… Setteled In Her Couch Again, She Took The Setch Pad And Saw Her Hand Work,

Blue Eyes,Seetha Mv: “Where Are You? I Am Waiting For 14 Years …  14 Years Only For You… ” With That Thoughts Running In Her Mind… She Slipped Into Sleep With Hugging Her Sketch Book To Her Chest…

Blue Eyes,
Seetha Mv: “Where Are You? I Am Waiting For 14 Years …  14 Years Only For You… ”
With That Thoughts Running In Her Mind… She Slipped Into Sleep With Hugging Her Sketch Book To Her Chest…. With The Question Where Are You? Roaming Around Her Mind…

In A Tall Building,
A Man Typing Furiously in a Laptop, It’s Night 12’o Clock…

“Dei Innu Evlo Neram Thatite Iruppa ? Vaada Saapdalaam .Kaalaila Irundhu Nee Edhumey Saapdala … Vaa…” (How long will you be stuck in you work? Let's eat. You don't eat anything since morning...come on...)

He Didn’t Stop Or Slow Down His Typing , “Dei Ram Vaadaa…Saapdalaam”(come ram let's eat..  )

Ram Stopped His Typing, Turned Towards The Voice , “Ennada Prachana Unakku … Enakku Important Aana Work Irukku … Nee Poi Saapdu”(what is your problem man? I have an important work..  you go and eat)

Mozhi Catch His Hand, Yes That Was Mozhi His Friend …

Mozhi: Machaan Please Da… Konjam Saaptu Vela Paaruda… Naalaikku P A Interview Vera Irukku…

Ram Remembered About Interview, He Wanted A Pa Who Only Do Their Work Not Try To Seduce Him… He Tried For Male Pa But They Tried To Stole His Documents… It’s Not A Easy Task To Put Trust Some One In Business World… He Was Stressed… He Wanted To Regain His Place In Industry Again… For That This Project Is Important But Lack Of Pa Leads To Lots Of Problem… Being In Business At The Age Of 18 , Betrayals In The Past…He Learned A Lot About People Mind Set… He Don’t Trust Anyone Except His Friend Mozhi , There Is One More Person He Trust But She Is Not With Him…  He Saw Mozhi Standing , “Po Naa Vara”(go I will come)
Mozhi: “Illa Nee Thiruba Vela Pakka Aramichuduva… (no you will start work again)

Ram: Panna Maaten Po Da…Vara..(I won't you go)

Mozhi Suspiciously Looked At Him & Left From Their To Their Private Room In Their Office To Set Dinner,

After Ram Assured His Friend Left From There… He Opened His Desk Draw Inside,

Preserved Peach Roses,Ram Mv: Where Are You ? I Don’t Want To Drag You Into My World…You Are Too Pure For That… I Won’t Search For You But When I See You …

Ram Mv: Where Are You ? I Don’t Want To Drag You Into My World…You Are Too Pure For That… I Won’t Search For You But When I See You …. I Won’t Let You Leave Me… You Are Going To Stuck With Me Rest Of My Life… Nah… Our Life…

A Voice Heard In Back Of His Mind,
“What If She’s Married?”
Ram: “Simple, I Will Kill Him…”

“What If She Had Kids?”
Ram: Not Hers … They Are Going To Be Ours…

“What If She Doesn’t Want You?”
Ram: That’s Impossible… She Is Mine Since Her Birth…

“Then Why Did You Left Her?”
Ram: To Save Her..

“From Who?”
Ram: From Me…

Mozhi: Dei Raam, Ennada Yosichutu Irukka? (Wha are you thinking about man?)

Ram: Nothing … Vaa Polaam…(Nothing)

Mozhi Noticed Preserved ROSE Flower in His Hand,
Mozhi: Papa…

Ram: Not One Word about Her…

Mozhi: Dei Namma Easy Ah Avala Kandupudicharlaam Da… Nee Mmm Nu Oru Vaartha Sollu…(we can find her easily now..  just say one word.. )

Ram: Vendam…(No)

Mozhi Mv: Innum Evlo Naalaikku Ipdi Irukka Porano… Kadavuley Edhavudhu Setting Pannu Paa”(How many more days are we going to stay like this...God help me Start your setty... )
Both Of Them Left From Office For Their Dinner… Not Knowing What Tomorrow Holds For Them….

Continues….

______________________________________
Hi ashaangi fans,

I hope you like my first chapter of RAVANANIN SEETHAI.... please comment your opinions...

-your lovely authorey