"Okay." Xiao Xihe readily agreed.

    The three of them were chatting, and suddenly there was a commotion not far away. Xiao Xihe looked up and saw a group of young people arguing, ready to fight at any time. Among them, the ones on the left were dressed up. It was the Kunlun faction she was familiar with.

    "What's the matter?" Xiao Xihe was surprised, "It's too disrespectful."

    Xiu Xianjie likes to be arrogant and arrogant, and seldom quarrels like this, and is still in front of the people's stalls... Aren't you afraid of being scolded?

    "Kunlun disciples and Shushan disciples, then it's not surprising," Liu Anan said with a habitual expression, "their two have clashed in attributes, and they have been at odds since hundreds of years ago, and every time they meet, they have a big fight. It 's a fight."

    Xiao Xihe pulled the corner of his lips: "It's the first time I've seen it."

    "It's okay, you'll see it often when you enter the secret realm," Liu Anan sighed, "so I said I hate coming to the secret realm, there are too many people, babbling non-stop, making noise to death."

    "Don't say a word, maybe It will be cleaner." Xu Ruqing smiled at her.

    Liu An'an snorted and ignored him, pulling Xiao Xihe to introduce: "The two teams quarreling, the one with the blue robes is the Kunlun faction, the white one is the Shushan faction, and the team in front of you is the Huaqingmen."

    Xiao Xi He followed her instructions and looked at them one by one. After getting a general understanding of the people who came for the trial, there was only one sentence left in his mind - the world of

    immortals really is as handsome as a dog and beauties.

    If you think about it, the skin of immortals is smooth and delicate, and they will not have oily acne like ordinary people, and they are all neat and clean... Can they be clean, just squeeze the dust-cleaning spell, and they can look brand new from head to toe. No need to wash your hair and take a shower.

    The complexion is good and clean, and he also wears beautiful robes uniformly distributed by various sects. Even if the facial features are not so good, the atmosphere is still full, and he is properly young and beautiful.

    Xiao Xihe was in a happy mood, and then turned around and the people from the Shushan faction and the Kunlun faction were already fighting.

    She: "..." Okay, when handsome guys and beauties fight, they will be so anxious that they will look hideous.

    She sighed, and just as she was about to speak, she heard Liu An'an ask Xu Ruqing: "Senior brother, should we try to persuade us to fight, if we kill people, we have to worry about it.

    " Excellent repair?" Xu Ruqing asked rhetorically.

    Xiao Xihe looked at the fox-like man speechlessly, and said for a long time, "If Master knew what you said, he would definitely punish you for thinking behind closed doors for three hundred years.

    " He won't believe what I said."

    Xiao Xihe: "..." This vixen.

    According to the divination, it would take half an hour for the secret realm to open, and Liu Anan dutifully gave Xiao Xihe supplementary lessons while he was waiting.

    "This secret realm is relatively simple. After we enter, the entrance will be completely closed, and the exit will be opened ten days later. We only need to find Lu Shu before the exit is opened. During this period, we need to be careful of some aggressive spirit beasts and some evil spirits. Cultivator."