ELEVEN

(CHAPTER 11 - THE SHEPHERD)

🦢🗡

Mary Margaret and Nadia were sat inside the loft having a glass of wine each.

"And you like this person?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Yeah, I do...but...I think they may like someone else, or vise-versa," Nadia said.

"What are you saying?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, whenever I talk to them, it just feels like someone's looking at us, and then I turn around..." she sighed, "Graham's there," Nadia said.

"Are you saying that Graham likes the same person as you?" Mary Margaret asked

"Yeah...is it wrong to like the same person as him?" Nadia asked.

"No. I think it just makes it more complicated," Mary Margaret said.

"You're telling me," Nadia sipped her wine, "Enough about me and my nonexistent love life. Why are we here and not at David's party? And why did you change our plans? Not that I mind, just like to know why," Nadia said.

"Uh...well...it's complicated," Mary Margaret said.

"Welcome to my life. Lay it on me," Nadia said.

----------<3----------

Meanwhile, David and Kathryn were standing outside of their house where there was a little sign on the lawn that read The Nolans.

David looked at the sign, "You know, you had the same look on your face before we bought it, too. You couldn't see past the ugly windmill on the lawn, and said you'd never buy an old lady house. Do you remember what made you change your mind?" Kathryn asked.

"Well, I see the windmill's gone," David said.

"Come on. Everyone's waiting," Kathryn said.

"Who's everyone?" David asked as they walked up the walkway, and entered the house.

Most of the people in Storybrooke were gathered in the Nolan's house, for David's welcome home party and Kathryn began introducing him to various different people.

"This is Gene," Kathryn said.

"Good to see you, Dave," Gene said.

"How are you doing?" David asked as they shook hands.

"And this is Ellen, his wife," Kathryn said.

"Ellen, hi," David said.

"Good to see you, too," Ellen said.

"And Frank," Kathryn said.

"Hey," David said.

Dr Whale walked up to them, "Hey," He said and they looked at him.