__________
Trinity's pov.
__________________

I can not kill her.
I can not kill her.
I can not kill her.
I can not kill her.
I can ki...

"It was not my fault"

"Ooh, and us being late by 5 fucking hours is my fault?" I asked glaring at her, but all she did was pout and walk out the door mumbling something about pussy being too good.
I can't believe I'm arguing with a 26-year-old woman

I met Dom when we were in college. She was doing her nursing course then when I was doing my culinary course, but after a life-threatening event occurred around our second year, we both changed courses immediately. I wanted to be a lawyer and Dom wanted to be a cop, I laughed for days after finding out who her father is but then realized she'd look hot in a uniform.

We did end up being in a relationship and it was honestly perfect but after 3 years Dom randomly said I deserve better. I thought she cheated on me or something but no, Dom didn't want me to have to constantly explain how I got pregnant. I have told her continuously that she is the hottest woman in the world but you can't really force someone to believe something they don't see in them personally. I did however draw the line when she wanted to cut off sex, ain't no way I'm leaving that dick out for the streets, so we became 'friends with benefits'.

We suffered years of torture and criticism both together and separately but it only made us stronger or more stubborn, as ma says. Well, it's not like it's getting any better since I'm the first black partnering manager at not only one but two law firms, but they are more 'relaxed' about how they treat me since pa decided to visit my office a few years back. I, of course, told him to never come back cause my fellow employees nearly shit their pants but if we're being honest, I did enjoy seeing them that way.

"I need to go give the guys the files I borrowed" Dom said after dropping me off at our house

"You mean the files you stole" I said staring at her

"It's not stealing if you bring it back" she said with a serious expression making me shake my head, she did kiss me before she left so I'll call her stupid tomorrow.

We moved back to our home city two weeks ago and today is my first day back at the office but because somebody had to fuck me into oblivion, I can't go in today. The law firm here is the biggest law firm in the world and the one where I'm the partnering manager, so imagine being late when I promise to pull up.
Whatever, I want food.

And that is exactly what I did. I got into my car before searching for the best bakery in the city and guess what? This fucking bakery is not only near the police station Dom will be working at, which is great, but it's also two fucking blocks from my office.
What if someone see's me?
Fuck it, I'm the boss.

I walked into the bakery and had all eyes on me. It's nothing new though so I ignored it and went on with my life. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw three older women grab what looked like their grandchildren, who have only eaten half their food, and leave the shop. I scoffed but saw donuts so ignored them and happily gravitated toward them.

I crouched down and started talking to myself, mostly about Dom needing a whole pack to herself and three coffees then her team can take the other box and the rest of the caffeine we are way too addicted to.
This is gonna go straight to my ass.

"Meh, who cares. I'll have two dozen donuts" I said while standing and reaching for the money in my purse

"Huh?" I heard the deep voice that strangely made my pussy quiver say. I looked up at the owner if the voice and I couldn't stop staring. He is beautiful and I don't often say that about men but this man right here deserves every compliment in my book.