CACTUS X BEER!

REQUESTED BY: @annsbluetie

TITLE: You'll be okay.

There would be screaming across the room, Cactus and wallet were talking in Trowel's room while Beer and Trowel were screaming at each other. The wallet looked to the wall, the wall behind had Beer's room where Trowel and Beer were. 

"Hey, you wanna see what they are arguing off?" Wallet asked, Cactus nodded and went off to Beer's room. They walked in screaming, ALOT of screaming. The two didn't notice the others were in the room. 

"SO YOU'RE GOING TO IGNORE THE FACT WE DID ALL OF THAT FOR NOTHING?! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING!" Beer screamed, Trowel looked at him with disgust.

 "You didn't realise that was STAGED!? We have NOTHING with each other! It was four years ago! How dumb can you be?!" Trowel went closer to Beer, about to swing a punch to him, Cactus and wallet started and jumped into action, Cactus grabbed beer away and Wallet pulled Trowel.

 "Jeez jeez lord! Calm yourselves down! Why can't you guys actually... Get along for once?" Cactus spoke, specifying their previous issues, too. Trowel shoved himself off Wallet's grip, Storming out of the room. "What's with him.." Wallet asked, then turned to Beer and Cactus. Apparently, Beer was crying. "...Good lord. Stay here. " Wallet walked off, slightly shoving them both actually in the room. Cactus locked the door and hugged Beer. "...I don't normally do this but please, let it out." He softly spoke, they both knew this was hard for him, but nobody cared. Beer started lashing out, sobbing as they hugged tighter, but not too tight. "..Why- What did I do to get this..." Beer asked himself mainly. Cactus couldn't know, he was Trowel's best friend but, he felt closer to Beer. He didn't know why. He just saw Beer like that, someone more. "...I don't know, but I hope it's nothing," Cactus responded, letting go. "You and Trowel may have some issues and is it, best to just, separate? You aren't together...Right? You can look for someone new Like.." He paused as he stared at Beer. He was apparently dozing off, Cactus sighed. "Beer, do you like me or what. I can tell by you staring into my eyes dreamily." He'd give a laugh, Beer shaking into reality "YEA!- I MEAN WHAT- " Beer yelped in shock, He felt himself blushing, and so did Cactus. They would stare into each other's eyes for a few moments before leaning in. "...You mind?" Cactus asked. "...No. I don't." Beer gave a smile and they kissed passionately for a few moments, nothing too off the border nor too short. They let go and had a laugh. "...That was definitely like Episode 5, but who cares at this point." Beer spoke first, before hearing Cactus' response. 

"I was eliminated..."

"Oh."

//FINALLY IM SO SORRY,, IM ON A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK RN SO EXPECT THESE TO BE SHORTER, FOR NOW I MIGHT BE DOING A HORROR STORY TOO IF YALL WANT THAT