<< Tengens pov >>Those two are so loud! Not even me and my wives are that loud!

----------------------------------The next day--------------------

Giyu woke up, "Mphf-" Giyu tried to get up but failed miserably, he fell to the floor, this woke up Sanemi, but like every story goes "CAW CAW HASHIRA MEETING HASHIRA MEETING!!" Kanzaburo announced, "I get it..." Giyu said annoyed, Giyu flushed as he remembered what happened the night prior, Sanemi chuckled, "Need helo you slut?" Sanemi asked, "Im NOT a slut, and next, what does it look like?" Giyu sassily replied, "Heh, whatever you say" Sanemi said as he helped Giyu up, "Thanks Shinazugawa." Giyu thanked, "What happened to you moaning Sanemi?" Sanemi asked, Giyu flushed every shade of red, "S-Shut up..." Giyu stuttered, "Lets get dressed, we have a meeting-" Giyu reminded, Sanemi nodded in response, "Here." Sanemi said as he handed Giyu his uniform, Sanemi didnt care and he started to get undressed, "Wh-What are you doing?!" Giyu asked as he blushed and turned away. Sanemi finished getting dressed and turned around. When Giyu was changing he felt a pair of eyes on him, to which he blushed to "T-Turn around.." Giyu said flustered. "Nah." Sanemi replied, Giyu quickly finished and put his Nirichin Blade through his belt, as Sanemi did the same. Giyu clung to the side of Sanemi as teh two headed out, and made their way to the meeting.

<< Time skip brought to you by Giyu's working legs >>

The two males are the first to arrive, Obanai, Tengen, Mitsuri, Rengoku, Gyomei, Shinobu, and lastly Muichirou arrived next, "Ara ara~ Tomioka is here early?" Shinobu teased "..." Giyu stayed silent, "Tsun Tsun~" SHinobu said as she poked Giyu, "Tsun Tsun?" Giyu asked, "Hai! Poke poke!" Shinobu smiled, Giyu rolled his eyes and looked away, "Hey! Dont roll your eyes at me!" Shinobu lectured, Giyu sighed in response and slightly limped to his spot next to Uzui, "Hey- You and Shinazugawa werent quiet, so unflamboyant..!" Tengen whispered, Giyu flushed red, "The master of the mansion, has arraived." Kagaya's daughters said in unison before turining and opening the door for Kagaya, "Its a nice day today, yes?" Kagaya said as everyone bowed in repect. "Yes Master!" Kyojuro's voice boomed, "KYA! Im glad you're looking well today as well Master!" Mitsuri squealed, "Arigato Mitsuri." Kagaya smiled

--------------------------------------------------

The Hashira meeting talked about different missions, "Kyojuro, your mission is to partake on the Mugen train, people have been disappearing." Kagaya stated, "Yes master!" Kyojuro smiled, "Dont go on that fucking train.." Giyu mumbled, "What was that?' Tengen asked, "Nothing." Giyu responded. 

-------------------------------------- At Tengen's Estate-----------------------

The meeting has ended and they all hung out, of course Giyu was forced to come, Giyu mostly engaged in conversation with Muichiro and Mitsuri, getting stares from Obanai saying "Get the hell away from Kanroji before I rip your heart out." "Hey everyone!!" Tengen yelled, "Wanna play a game of truth or dare?!" Tengen asked, "Yeah!" Everyone (-Giyu and Sanemi) said, "Too bad Shinazugawa and Tomioka! You two have to join!" Tengen said, "F-Fine.." Giyu stuttered, the two males were pushed into the crowed and dragged into the circle of people. "Alright!!" Tengen yelled, "Lets start!" Kyojuro's voice boomed. "So~ Who would like to start us off?" Shinobu asked, three hands shot up, "Me!" Mitsuri squealed, "Alright! Go ahead!" Shinobu said in approval, "Okay! Hmmm. Tomioka! Truth or dare?" Mitsuri asked, "Uh...Dare?" Giyu said nervous, "OHH! Okay! I dare you to kiss Shinazugawa!" Mitsuri smiled, "W-What?" Giyu stuttered, "Why?" Giyu asked again, "Because I wanna see your first kiss please!!" Mitsuri protested, "You dont know if his was my first kiss..." Giyu said under his breath, "Woah Tomioka what do you mean by that?" Tengen asked, though of course no one else heard him, "N-Nothing..!" Giyu stated, "Okay! Just go do it please Tomioka!" Mitsuir pleaded, "Fine.." Giyu sighed, as he got up and made his way to Shinazugawa, "You ready?" Giyu asked, "Lets just get thi dumb shit over with." Sanemi replied, Giyu quickly pulled Sanemi into a kiss, he quickly seperated their lips, "KYA!! That was so cute! I dint think you'd acyually do it!!" Mitsuri fangirled. Giyu blushed and quickly sat down, "Uh..Kochou? Truth or dare?" Giyu asked, "Truth!" Shinobu said truthfully, "Why do you....always pick on me?" Giyu asked, thought it was a mere whisper, "What was that Tomioka?" Shinobu asked "He said "Why do you always pick on me?" " Tengen answered, "Hai! Thats because you need to open up more, you need to get closer to others!" Shinobu answered truthfully, Giyu nodded in response, "Alright! Rengoku! Truth or dare?" Shinobu asked, "Truth!" Kyojuro responded, "Why do you always say "Umai!" After every bite?" Shinobu asked, "Thats because it could be my last meal of the day! Also becaus its really good!" Kyojuro smiled. "Anyways! Uzui! Truth or dare!" Kyojuro asked, "Dare!" Tengen replied, "I dare you to tell us what Tomioka said to Kanroji!" Kyojuro demanded, Giyu looked at Tengen with a 'dont you dare, ill rip out your vocal cords if you do so' "Heha....please dont murder me Tomioka..." Tengen responded, "H-He said "You dont know if this was my first kiss." " Tengen stuttered, "IM SORRY!" Tengen said as Giyu quickly elbowed Tengens side. "Oh! What do you mean by that?" Shinobu and Mitsuri asked, "Nothing." Giyu replied, "O-Okay. That was so unflamboyant of you Tomioka!" Tengen complained, "Anyways- Tomioka truth or dare!" Tengen smiled, "Why me again? Dare.' Giyu complained, "I dare you to smile for us!" Tengen smirked, "No." Giyu responded, "Aw!! C'mon! At least tell us the last time you smiled!" Tengen complained, "Fine, 8 years ago, thats the last I smiled." Giyu responded, " 8 Years ago?!" Everyone (-Giyu) asked Giyu nodded, "Okay, Iguro...? Uhm, truth or dare..?" Giyu asked, "Truth." Obanai responded glaring at Giyu, "Is it true that you like Kanroji?" Giyu asked in a smig tone. Obanai blushed "Y-Yes.." Obanai responded pink, "EEK! I lie you too Iguro!" Mitsuri smiled, as she hugged Obanai. This only made him blush harder, "O-Okay! Uhm Shinazugawa, Truth or dare?" Obanai said pointing his finger at Sanemi, "Dare." Sanemi replied, "I dare you to...tell us your crush" Obanai smiled under his mask, "Dont have one. Better luck next time." Sanemi smirked, as he side eyed Giyu.

The hashiras moved onto their next game, "Alright! Lets play another game!" Mitsuri announced, "What one?" Obanai asked, "Spin the bottle!" Mitsuri smiled, "No..I dont think im gonna play this one.." Giyu stated, "Awe please!! Ill make you simmered salmon with diakon!" Mitsuri bribed, "...Fine..." Giyu sighed, "Yay!" Mitsuri said, as she pulled Giyu into the circle, "So, who's gonna drink the bottle?" Shinobu asked, "I will!" Tengen said as his hand shot up. Mitsuri gave him the bottle, in a matter of seconds the bottle was empty. Tengen placed the bottle in the middle, "OKAY! So if any of you land on Muichiro, its a kiss on the cheek forehead! Ok?" Shinobu stated, they all noded in approval, "Ill go first!" Mitsuri smiled, she put her hand on the bottle and it went around a few times, before finally coming to a stop, "EEK! I got you Iguro!!" Mitsuri smiled, a she pulled Obanai's mask down really quick and kissed him, before pulling back and quickly putting his mask back on him. Obanai was a blushing mess at that point, "Okay Iguro! You're next." Shinobu stated, Obanai nodded as he repeated the same motions as Mitsuri, it landed on Muichiro, he got up and walked towards him, before pulling his mask down and pecking Muichiro on the forehead, and putting his mask on his face, "Huh?" Muchiro reacted, "Spin the bottle!" Tengen told him, "Uh...Okay?" Muichiro said before spinning it, it went around 5 times and landed on Giyu, "Giyu!" Muichiro smiled, as he side hugged Giyu, Giyu held back a smile and patted Muichiro's head, Muichiro didnt let go until Giyu said so, "Do I have to..?" Giyu asked, they all nodded (-Muichiro) with a sight Giyu spun it, it went around a few times before landing on (Guess...SANEMI) Giyu slightly blushed, "..." Giyu stayed silent, "C'mon Tomioka! Dont be such an unflamboyant person! Go kiss him!" Tengen stated, "F-Fine..." Giyu stuttered, Giyu got up and headed to Sanemi's direction once more, "Lets just get this over with.." Giyu hummed, Sanemi nodded as he pulled Giyu into a kiss. "EEK! SHIP!!" Mitsuri squealed, "P-Pardon me..!" Mitsuri apologized as she placed  her face in her hands, embarrassed. Heres who kissed: 

-Tengen kissed Shinobu on the cheek as he doesnt wanna be a cheater.

-Rengoku kissed Mitsuri on the forehead

-Shinobu kissed Mitsuri 

-Giyu kissed Mui on the cheek

-Obanai reluctantly kissed Sanemi on the forehead

-Shinobu kissed Giyu on the cheek (which he wiped off)

-Sanemi kissed Rengoku

-Uzui kissed Mui on the forehead

-------------------------------------------------

The party ended and they all went home, Giyu's limp was gone at that point, they all had fun, they tried to get Giyu to smile, they tried to get Mitsuri and Kyojuro mad too..

Word count: 2,865

A/n This took so long and i apologize, this oneshot was actually horrific it was a pain to write but i got through it, it really tested me, sorry i cant update as fast anymore, my dad has the internet off, and im writing this as its off. Bye! I hope you enjoyed it! Love you all! And thank you for 4.2k views like whattt???!?!?!?